Chapter 11

Chapter 11 011

    "Ah, that's right. "     Huang Gaoqiang suddenly thought of something, "Besides the level of awakened people, those petrified people also have levels.

    "

Do petrified people still have levels? The high-level petrified man appeared, and if they met, would it be okay?

    "That's right." Tao Yao nodded, "There are indeed grades of petrochemicals, but the Southwest Base has very little data on this aspect, and we only know three kinds of petrochemicals." "Three kinds of petrochemicals?

    " Yang Xihao frowned slightly, isn't there a petrified person with supernatural powers at this time?

    "Yeah." Tao nodded.

    "Then which three are they?" Guan Yongxian asked. According to Tao Yao, could the gray-eyed petrified man they met just now be one of these three?

    "The level of petrified people can be distinguished from the color of their eyes. The lowest petrified people are white-eyed petrified people, which is also the most common. Above white-eyed petrified people are gray-eyed petrified people. Their heads are bigger than white-eyed petrified people. Be tough, and grey-eyed petrified can also summon nearby white-eyed petrified, on top of gray-eyed petrified are black-eyed petrified, they are tougher than gray-eyed petrified, and can also summon gray-eyed and white-eyed petrified People." Tao Yao paused, and continued, "Although the data of the Southwest Base is not comprehensive, what we can know is that the higher the level of petrified people, the more difficult it is to kill them, and high-level petrified people can summon low-level petrified people. A petrified person."

    "My God~" Fang Sufen couldn't help exclaiming, "In this case, don't we human beings have no way out?"

    Huang Gaoqiang also looked helpless, "These are nothing to the awakened ones. , but the higher the petrified person's level, the more dangerous the unawakened human being will be."

    Fang Sufen couldn't help but hold Liang Cheng tightly when she heard this.

    Liang Feng gritted his teeth, looked at the panicked brother and sister-in-law and said, "Brother, sister-in-law, I will protect you." He is an

    awakened person, and he will raise his level to protect his relatives.

    Seeing this, Huang Gaoqiang nodded in relief. Walking all the way from the Southwest Base, he has seen many people who even ignored their relatives in order to survive. Now he saw Liang Feng who was a little immature, but with a look on his face that was not suitable for his age. With his perseverance, he rekindled his hope for the end of the world, and he hoped that Liang Feng's pure heart would last forever.

    Guan Yongxian heard Tao Yao's explanation, but he was still a little puzzled, "If they are black-eyed petrified people, how should we distinguish them?" Tao Yao touched his chin, "I was lucky to meet the black-eyed

    petrified people once with the captain. Humans, their skin surface is blue-gray, their eyes are all black, and there is no white of the eyes, when their eyes meet you, you will feel a chill down your spine." Tao wanted to recall the black-eyed petrified man he had seen, and his spine couldn't help

    but There was a chill, those eyes without whites were too penetrating.

    Hearing what he said, Yang Xihao and others also made up the appearance of a black-eyed petrified person, and their bodies couldn't help shaking.

    When Tao wanted to see this, a smile flashed across his expressionless face. Someone was afraid with him, um, that's good.

    Yang Xihao shook his head, shook his head out like a petrified man with black eyes, and then looked at Huang Gaoqiang, "Then where are you going?" "We're going to province I to find someone, this is our