Chapter 52

Chapter 52 052

    "What's the matter? Do you know Qiao Nuode?" Zhuo Tingjin frowned and looked at the surprised Yang Xihao, wondering who could make Yang Xihao so surprised.

    "Ah..." After exclaiming, Yang Xi finally realized what stupid thing she had done, so she lowered her eyes to hide her complicated emotions, "No, I got it wrong, I don't know him." "Really?

    " ?” Zhuo Tingjin obviously didn’t believe it.

    At this time, Yang Xihao had already sorted out her thoughts, she raised her head and stared at Zhuo Tingjin's eyes sincerely, "Really, I heard wrong, I have a friend named Qiao Ruode, so I heard Qiao Nuode as Qiao Ruode."

    Ah... She didn't want to lie, but she had to lie... So, I'm sorry, Ting Jin.

    Seeing this, Zhuo Tingjin also believed Yang Xi's good words, "Then, in this case, let's go to Qiao Nuode." He looked at Si Han, "You lead the way." "The reward..." "The same as the one

    just

    now Same."

    "Okay." Seeing that Zhuo Tingjin was so straightforward, Si Han happily took them to find Qiao Nuode.

    On the way there, Yang Xihao was immersed in his own thoughts.

    Qiao Nuode...

    Qiao Nuode... Isn't he a member of Chu Bairu's breaking dawn team? And also secretly in love with Qin Yueying in the Dawn Squad... Now that they are looking for Qiao Nuode, it means that he hasn't joined the Dawn Squad yet, so when has the plot progressed now?

    Yang Xi was thinking hard...

    Just when Yang Xi couldn't think of it, a flash of inspiration flashed in her mind. The plot point at this time should be when Chu Bairu was framed by her roommate Ji Yun!

    After knowing this plot, Yang Xihao's heart became more and more complicated. When he first read the book "The Overlord of the End Times", at the beginning, Chu Bairu was abandoned by his own Ji Yun. From Yang Xihao's point of view, Ji Yun It is wrong to leave Chu Bairu alone when she is injured, but people are selfish. In the face of unknown dangers, everyone will choose to be wise and protect themselves, so Ji Yun is a complicated existence, and then the author also wrote Chu Bairu After Bai Ru met Ji Yun at the southwest base, her resentment had dissipated, and she planned to draw a clear line with Ji Yun and never communicate with her again, but Ji Yun, who lived like a prostitute at the southwest base, saw Chu Bai again If her life is better than hers, her resentment and inferiority complex will grow wildly in her heart. Under the instigation of Qiu Qirui, she decides to let Chu Bairu live a miserable life like herself... and the current plot is Ji Yun's

    fake When apologizing to Chu Bairu, Qiao Nuode will also join the Dawn team in the near future. The reason is that he has an enmity with Qiu Qirui, the captain of the Black Crow team.     Thinking of all this, Yang Xi couldn't help but sighed. At first, when she read this book, she didn't feel much. It wasn't until she traveled through time that she realized how cheating the plot was, and she could still read it from time to time. What kind of shit luck did she have to meet the key characters in the book!     ...     In less than five minutes, Si Han brought them to Qiao Nuode's stall, and told Qiao Nuode about their purpose of coming. While Si Han was talking with Qiao Nuode, Yang Xihao kept Watching Jonord.     Qiao Nuode is about 27 or 28 years old, about 1.8 meters tall, and he is a very handsome young man. After hearing their intentions, he was very happy to introduce the car he owned to them.     Yang Xi didn't know much about cars, so it was Zhuo Tingjin and Pei Yi who were talking to Qiao Nuode, and finally they decided to exchange ten gold coins for two off-road vehicles.     Afterwards, Si Han took them and drove the car to the place where cars are specially placed in the southwest base.     After giving the remuneration to Si Han, they returned to the residential area contentedly. At this time, Fang Sufen and Liang Cheng had already prepared dinner.