Chapter 63

Chapter 63 063

    "What nonsense are you talking about?!" Yang Xihao's heart began to panic, and his hands were twisted together because of fear.

    Lu Zhao sighed, "I'm not talking nonsense."

    "How is it possible?" Yang Xi sat on the ground in a daze, her eyes flushed with panic because she couldn't return to reality.

    Seeing his mother crying, Yun Zhan was at a loss for what to do, and finally patted Yang Xihao's shoulder clumsily, "Mom, don't cry, don't cry.

    " With a smile, "I'm fine." She looked up at Lu Zhao, "If I can't go back to the real world, why do you appear here? Since you can appear here, why can't you take me back?"

    Yang Xihao's series of questioning made Lu Zhao smile wryly, "If it was me before, I could take you back, but now I can't." "Why not?" "There is a strange number in this time and

    space

    . "

    "Odd number?" Yang Xihao raised the tail of his eyes, full of sarcasm, "Isn't the biggest difference between you and me?"

    Lu Zhao was not angry about this, he let out a foul breath, "I know you are angry now , But..."

    "What?"

    "It's true that you can't go back now, but it's okay if you want to go back?"

    Yang Xihao frowned, always feeling like he was being fooled.

    Seeing that Yang Xihao obviously didn't believe him, Lu Zhao quickly said, "What I said is true." He paused, "There is something strange in this world, he is devouring my ability now, so now I don't have There is a way to send you back to reality."

    "So?"

    "If you can eliminate this odd number, then you can come back."

    Yang Xi frowned, "Are you telling the truth?"

    "Yeah." Lu Zhao is not in the mood to joke now, thinking that he capsized in the gutter, he cut open forests and cut fish pieces.

    "Who is the odd number?"

    "You have seen it today."

    Have you seen it today? So who is it? Yang Xihao was the first to think of Yunye, but she quickly passed her. Yunye is the hero in the book "The Overlord of the End Times". How could he be an odd number? Could it be...

    Yang Xi turned his suspicious eyes to Yun Zhan, could it be this little petrified man who called his mother?

    Seeing Yang Xi's good looks, Lu Zhao naturally guessed what she was thinking, he coughed, "It's not Yun Zhan." "Who is that?" Other than that, she really couldn't think

    of who was the odd number .

    "It's a green-eyed petrified person."

    As soon as the words came out, Yang Xihao immediately showed an expression of "you're kidding me", she pointed at Yun Zhan, "Isn't this a green-eyed petrified person?" Lu

    Zhaowei Startled, then dumbfounded, "It's really not Yun Zhan."

    It's not Yun Zhan... And he's still a petrified man with green eyes...

    At this moment, Yang Xihao belatedly remembered the green girl who was tied with Yun Ye today. She stared at the petrified man with green eyes, "You mean the green-eyed petrified man you met in the big granary today?!"