Chapter 17

Chapter 17 017

    Pei Yi strode towards Ling Hui, raised his foot and stomped on Ling Hui's chest so hard that he spit out another mouthful of blood.

    "Say! Why did you sneak attack us?!"

    "Why, why?" Ling Hui coughed a few times, and he looked at Pei Yi viciously, "You killed my brother, and I want you to pay for it!" "Killed

    you Brother?" Liang Feng almost laughed out loud when he heard that, and looked at Ling Hui's facial features, he frowned, "Your brother is the one who set up checkpoints to rob?" "That's right!" "You figured it out! We

    did

    n't Kill your brother! After we leave, I will release your brother!" Liang Feng didn't wear the hat of murder, they didn't do it or they didn't do it.

    "My brother is dead!" Ling Hui couldn't help but turn red, and wanted to struggle to get up, but Pei Yi restrained him.

    "Dead?" Guan Yongxian was slightly stunned, "When we left, your brother was doing well." "

    I have a certificate!" Ling Hui coughed a few times, "Mao Sheng! Mao Sheng! Come out!"

    Mao Sheng? Pei Yi frowned.

    When Mao Sheng, who was hiding at the back of the car, heard Ling Hui calling his name, his body shook violently, and then he clenched the gun tightly in his hand.

    Guan Yongxian and Liang Feng looked at each other, and then saw Pei Yi make a hand gesture to them, Liang Feng understood, and quietly walked to the back of the car, and when he was about to approach Mao Sheng, Liang Feng listened and said silently With a sound, three vines suddenly broke through the ground where Mao Sheng was hiding, binding him tightly.

    Hearing the sound of something falling, Liang Feng strode over. Seeing that Mao Sheng was tightly bound by himself, he sneered, then picked up the pistol that fell on the ground, "So it was you?" Mao

    Sheng Because of fear, dense sweat broke out on his forehead, Liang Feng sneered when he saw this, picked up a vine and dragged Mao Sheng to Ling Hui's side.

    "It's you?!" Pei Yi and Guan Yongxian said in unison.

    Mao Sheng swallowed his saliva, not daring to look at Ling Hui.

    "He said you killed my brother."

    "We killed his brother? Are you talking about how we killed his brother?" Liang Feng put the muzzle of the gun on Mao Sheng's temple, his tone commanding His creepy coldness.

    Mao Sheng was afraid, he hesitated and couldn't say a complete sentence.

    "Say it!"

    Guan Yongxian yelled, causing Mao Sheng to tremble in fright, and he was not as cruel as when he killed Ling Yu and Wang Yingmin before.

    "I..."

    Seeing that Mao Sheng couldn't hold back a word for a long time, and thinking that they had suffered an indiscriminate disaster, and his sister-in-law was shot because of it, he became angry, loaded his pistol, and pointed at Mao Sheng. Victory's leg is a shot.

    "Ah!!!"

    Mao Sheng screamed, and the whole person fell to the ground, curled up like a shrimp because of the pain.

    "Say it!"

    "No, they didn't kill him!" Mao Sheng turned pale with pain, and spoke intermittently, "It was me, I stabbed Ling Yu, and then pushed him to the petrifaction man ..." He was panting heavily, fearing that Liang Feng would shoot again, he hurriedly continued, "Wang Yingmin saw that I stabbed Ling Yu, and I was afraid that he would tell the truth, so I killed him." After hearing all this