Chapter 44

Chapter 44 044

    When Guan Yongyue ran to the first floor panting, all eyes were on her.

    "Yongyue, what's wrong with you?" Guan Yongxian looked at his sister, frowning tightly.

    "Xi, Xi good sister..." Guan Yongyue gasped, still pointing in the direction of the second floor.

    As soon as he heard that it was about Yang Xihao, Guan Yongxian raised his heart and asked quickly, "Sister Xi? What happened to Sister Xi?!" "She, she, she seems to be lethargic again like last

    time I'm sorry."

    "What?!"

    Guan Yongxian and Zhuo Tingjin were shocked, and finally Zhuo Tingjin calmed down, "You mean Xihao fell asleep again?" "

    Hmm!"

    "Let's go up and have a look!"

    ...

    After coming to the room, Zhuo Tingjin and others saw Yang Xihao lying quietly on the bed. After Zhuo Tingjin briefly checked Yang Xihao, his brows were tightly frowned.

    Then he stretched out his hand to hold Yang Xihao among the people, but she still showed no sign of waking up.

    "Ting Jin, how are you?"

    Zhuo Tingjin shook his head, with a strange expression on his face, "Yongyue, did Xihao do anything unusual last night?"

    "Anomaly?" Guan Yongyue shook his head first, Then nodded again.

    "Yongyue, what do you mean by nodding and shaking your head?" Fang Sufen asked, Yang Xihao was really anxious about this situation.

    "There was nothing unusual last night, but Miss Xihao said last night that she wanted to go to the roof to get some fresh air." "

    Go to the roof to get some fresh air?" Guan Yongxian frowned suddenly, "How could you let her go to the top of the building to get some fresh air?" That's very dangerous!"

    "I didn't agree to let her go to the roof at the beginning, but I couldn't help her wanting to go, and I also said that I would accompany her, but Miss Xi still refused, so there is nothing I can do about it. .”

    Pei Yi pressed Guan Yongxian's shoulder, "Yongxian, don't get excited, Yongyue didn't do it on purpose, it's not her fault." At this moment,

    Guan Yongxian realized what he said in a hurry, and he apologized He glanced at Guan Yongyue calmly, "Yongyue, I'm sorry."

    "It's okay, I don't blame you."

    Zhuo Tingjin glanced at Guan Yongxian, then set his sights on Guan Yongyue, "Yongyue, come on." Come down?"

    "Sister Xi Hao told me when she went to the roof that she would be back in ten minutes, so I have been waiting for her, I didn't check the time, and I don't know how long it has been, but I feel good Sister went to the top of the building for a long time, so I was worried about her, so I climbed to the top of the building. As soon as I got to the top of the building, I saw Sister Xihao squatting on the ground, and then slowly climbed up. The expression on her face was very It's strange, a little melancholy and a little lost, um... Anyway, I don't know what to say, but the expression is complicated." Guan Yongyue thought about what happened last night, and then said to everyone, "At first I couldn't figure it out, and then I wondered if Miss Xi was homesick, but she said I was thinking too much, and then..." "

    Then what?"

    "Then we turned off the lights and went to sleep."

    "..."