Chapter 21

Chapter 21 021

    The three of Pei Yi lay on the floor for more than two hours. In the end, Pei Yi was the first to get up. He looked at Liang Feng and his pale face, and raised his hand to wipe the sweat from his forehead.

    "How are you?"

    Zhuo Tingjin was the first to wave his hand, "Ah Yi, I can't do it anymore, I'm going to be exhausted."

    This is the first time he has exhausted his ability energy, the feeling of exhaustion It was so painful, it was really like being hollowed out.

    Liang Feng also struggled to get up, shaking his head with a white face.

    Maybe it's because Pei Yi is a second-level awakened person. He feels that his situation is much better than Liang Feng's, but they have too many practical abilities today. It seems that the fifth floor still has to go tomorrow. He Putting his hammer head aside, he tore off the skirt of the petrified pregnant woman not far away.

    When the sound of the shredded clothes sounded, Zhuo Tingjin swallowed, "A Yi, you, you, shouldn't you be hungry, right?" Don't even let the

    petrochemical people let it go? ? ?

    Hearing Zhuo Tingjin's words, Liang Feng couldn't bear it any longer, he held his stomach and held back his laughter.

    The veins on Pei Yi's forehead twitched, and he gave Zhuo Tingjin a fierce look, "What nonsense are you talking about?" "

    That, that, why are you tearing up his skirt?" Zhuo Tingjin was wronged, but he didn't mean to say It's a mess, but Pei Yi's behavior can easily make him think wrong!

    Pei Yi touched his forehead. He was afraid that he would not be able to resist giving Zhuo Tingjin a hammer. He tied the torn skirt to his hammer head, carried the hammer head behind him, and then slowly approached Zhuo Tingjin. court brocade.

    "You, you, what are you doing?" He didn't want to kill people to silence him, did he?

    Pei Yi grinned at Zhuo Tingjin with a smirk, then reached out and picked up Zhuo Tingjin's collar from his back, lifting him up at once.

    "Pei Yi, what are you doing?!" Zhuo Tingjin didn't dare to shout, so he could only lower his voice and call Pei Yi's name.

    "Take you down."

    "I can walk! I can walk by myself!"

    "Really?" Pei Yi raised his eyebrows, as if he didn't quite believe what Zhuo Tingjin said.

    "Really! Really!" Zhuo Tingjin nodded quickly, if he was carried downstairs by Pei Yi like this, his fame would be ruined!

    "Oh." Pei Yi elongated his voice, and then loosened his collar under Zhuo Tingjin's horrified eyes.

    Hearing a "bang", Zhuo Tingjin fell to the ground, and Pei Yi clapped his hands, "Ah, I'm sorry." Zhuo Tingjin dared not speak out,

    who let others be taller than him in strength and height? ?

    Pei Yi turned to look at Liang Feng, Liang Feng got up immediately, he didn't want to be carried down by Pei Yi, it would be too embarrassing.

    "Since it's okay, let's go down."

    "Yeah." Zhuo Tingjin nodded quickly.     After they went downstairs, Guan Yongxian saw that their expressions were not very good , so he

    asked quickly, "What's wrong?"