Chapter 54

Chapter 54 054

    They went to Hongdou Village the next day, but the result was still the same as they went to Qingshan Town yesterday, so they only hunted and killed the scattered petrified people they encountered on the road.

    On the way back, Yang Xi let out a long sigh, "Before we didn't want to meet petrified people, but they happened to appear in front of us, now we want to hunt petrified people, but petrified people don't show up, what kind of trick is this playing Ah."

    Liang Feng was also dumbfounded, especially for these two trips.

    "Fortunately, there are a few white-eyed petrified people to practice for us." Yang Xi sighed.

    "Yeah." Liang Cheng nodded, "I don't know what happened to Yongxian and the others." "I don't know."

    Yang Xihao shook his head, "Let's go back, we've been out soon." "     Yeah

    ."

In this way, in the days before Guan Yongxian and the others came back, they went to the villages and towns near the Southwest Base to hunt and kill petrified people every day. They went farther and farther each time. On the morning of the seventh day, Yang Xihao fell into a coma again Don't wake up, this time Liang Feng and others have become accustomed to letting Fang Sufen and Long Meiyan stay at home to take care of her and Long Xigu.

    ...

    Yang Xihao found herself back in reality after waking up again. The first thing she did was not to be lucky, but to pick up the mobile phone on the bedside table and dial the number of the Jinjiang courier brother who delivered the courier to her. Telephone.

    "Beep beep..."

    "Beep beep..."

    "Beep beep..."

    The phone didn't go through. Yang Xi couldn't believe it, so he continued to call the courier brother.

    When I dialed the seventh time, the call was finally connected.

    "Hello..." A lazy male voice came from the other end of the phone, which made Yang Xi so angry that he didn't want to call.

    "Are you the courier brother from Jinjiang?"

    "Yes, I am."

    "What's your name?"

    "Huh? What's the matter?" The doubtful voice was still lazy.

    "I want to complain to you." Yang Xi said half-truthfully.

    This sentence made the courier brother raise his brows, "Miss Yang, are you sure?"

    "If you don't say anything, I will really sue you!

    " Yes, it seems that he is not afraid of Yang Xi's complaints against him, "I, my name is Lu Zhao." "Lu Zhao,

    right?" Yang Xihao sneered, "Is it because of you that I traveled to the book?"

    Lu Lu Zhao was not at all surprised that Yang Xihao would question him, and even had a feeling of being expected. After Yang Xihao finished questioning, he paused for a few seconds, "Ah, you only know now?

    " Yang Xi was furious, and when he was about to start the tearing mode, he heard Lu Zhao say again: "This is a mysterious gift from Jinjiang, I didn't make a mess of it." "Really...?

    " hesitate.

    "Of course it's true."

    Yang Xi frowned, "Then when will I end this trip?" "