Chapter 34

Chapter 34 034

    After the commercial bus drove for about two hours, they saw an abandoned gas station, and everyone decided to go in and have a look.

    Xia Lu watched them turn the car around, as if they were about to enter the gas station, he followed without thinking.

    "What are they going to do?" A trace of doubt flashed across Liu Zhi's clear eyes.

    "Maybe we need to refuel." Xia Lu glanced at the oil meter, although Ma Yuange and Ma Yuange replenished some gasoline today, it was still not enough for them. If he refueled, he had to refuel.

    Liu Zhi nodded.

    Guan Yongxian parked the car in the gas station, the surrounding was silent, and he didn't hear the heavy footsteps of the petrochemical man, they discussed it and decided to let Liang Feng and Zhuo Tingjin go down to investigate the situation.

    Fortunately, when Zhuo Tingjin and the others went to the supermarket, they took a flashlight, so he took the flashlight and got out of the car with Liang Feng.

    When the flashlight was switched on, Zhuo Tingjin took the flashlight and looked around, and he and Liang Feng were surprised. It turned out that there were several petrified bodies lying on the ground. Then he took a photo in the direction of the convenience store, and the inside was a mess. There were also several petrified bodies lying on the floor of the convenience store.

    "It seems that this place has been raided by survivors."

    Liang Feng nodded, and then returned to the car to tell them the news.

    And Zhuo Tingjin cautiously ran to the main switch of the power supply and fiddled with it for a few minutes, and soon the gas station was brightly lit.

    Several people from Yang Xi got out of the car and were about to go to the convenience store to have a look, when a pink figure rushed past them and went straight to the convenience store.

    Yang Xihao: "..."

    Guan Yongyue also had an expression of eating shit, and the desire to go to the convenience store has also weakened, "I don't want to go in." Anyway, looking

    at the messy scene of the convenience store I also know that there will not be many good things in it.

    "I feel the same way." After Yang Xihao finished speaking, he and Guan Yongyue returned to the car.

    Liang Cheng and Guan Yongxian have been busy refueling the commercial bus. Xia Lu who was following them also started to move, but he was the only one busy. Duan Nianlang and Liu Zhi had already run to the convenience store. He took a look , couldn't help laughing out loud.

    Zhuo Tingjin returned to the car after finishing the power supply, asked Liang Feng what time it was, and then he checked Long Meiyan's pulse, "Ready to take medicine."

    Long Meiyan nodded, "I'm sorry to trouble you."

    "It's okay." After finishing speaking, Zhuo Tingjin got out of the car with the medicine jar and medicinal materials. After Liang Feng spawned some vines and ignited them, he began to cook the medicine for Long Meiyan.

    The convenience store has been swept away by the survivors, so there are only some drinks and puffed food left. Duan Nianlang was a little disappointed, but after seeing the drinks, he became excited, took a bottle of Coke and drank a few swigs, Liu Zhi He also glanced casually, picked up the only two remaining chocolates, and secretly stuffed them into his pocket when Duan Nianlang was not paying attention to him.