Chapter 22

Chapter 22 022

    "Why hasn't my brother come back yet? Is there anything wrong with them? No, I have to find my brother!" Guan Yongyue walked up and down in the operating room with an anxious expression on her face. Finally, she couldn't hold back anymore and was about to rush out The operating room went to find them, but was stopped by Zhuo Tingjin, who had quick eyesight and quick hands.

    "Yongyue, calm down!" Zhuo Tingjin held Guan Yongyue tightly, for fear that she would rush out impulsively.

    "How do you tell me to calm down? My brother and the others have been out for three days. If something happened, why haven't they come back?" Today is the

    third day that Guan Yongxian and the others have been out. I thought they would come back soon, but waited The atmosphere in the operating room is extremely depressing these days without waiting for them to come back.

    "Calm down! Ah Feng and Ah Yi are both awakened, you have to trust them!" "

    But it's the third day!" Guan Yongyue pulled her hair, and finally sat down on the ground. I was very panicked, for fear that something might happen to my brother and A Yi.

    Liang Cheng sighed, he was also worried about his younger brother, but all they can do now is wait for them to come back, now they are ordinary people, ordinary people, injured, injured, comatose, if they go out to look for them impulsively, maybe What accidents will happen, besides, Baicheng is so big, they don't know where to find Ah Feng and the others.     Bai Sufen shook her head, walked slowly to Guan Yongyue and took her into her arms, "Yongyue, you should trust Yongxian and the others, nothing will happen to them."     Guan Yongyue held back her tears , nodded stiffly.     Zhuo Tingjin felt uncomfortable looking at it, he gritted his teeth, "If they don't come back today, then I'll go out and look for them tomorrow!"     Anyway, he is an awakened metal element, so he still has an advantage when facing petrified people.     Guan Yongyue glanced at Zhuo Tingjin in surprise, and finally thanked him sincerely, "Thank you.     " He missed and hurt Yang Xihao, so it's time for him to do something for the team this time.

    Seeing this, Fang Sufen quickly took a pack of biscuits from the backpack beside her and handed it to Guan Yongyue, "Eat something, you haven't eaten much these days.

    " Sufficient energy is the most important thing.

    ...

    "Roar—"

    A ball of fire flew towards Guan Yongxian fiercely, but fortunately he ducked sharply to dodge it.

    Guan Yongxian was in a panic at the moment, his clothes were scorched. Looking at the gray-eyed fire-type petrified man in front of him, he gritted his teeth and quickly found a hidden place to hide.

    Three days ago, they found a 15-seater high-end commercial vehicle. When they were about to go to the supermarket to search, they encountered a group of white-eyed petrified people led by a gray-eyed petrified man. It was resolved, but something that surprised them also happened. The gray-eyed petrified man who took the lead was none other than Ling Hui who sneaked up on them a few days ago. Even though there are two awakened people among the three of them, they are not a match for a gray-eyed fire-type awakened person.

    So these days they were hiding, and kept running away from the hospital, for fear that the gray-eyed fire-type petrochemicals would find Guan Yongyue and the others.

    Watching the gray-eyed fire-type petrifactions keep following, Guan Yongxian exhaled foul air, and when he was about to fight him, the three vines tied it tightly, before it released a ball of fire to burn the vines. At that time, Guan Yongxian knocked the steel bar on its head like crazy.