Chapter 13

Chapter 13 013

    After returning to the car, Guan Yongxian found that Yang Xi was so out of his mind. He frowned, and cast a questioning look at Guan Yongyue. Guan Yongyue shrugged, indicating that he didn't know anything. Xian had no choice but to let go of this trouble and concentrate on driving.

    Guan Yongyue glanced at Yang Xi several times, and she found that Yang Xihao's attention was not here at all, she seemed to be flying in her own world, and the outside things had nothing to do with her.

    She thought about it, and waved her hand in front of Yang Xihao, but Yang Xihao still didn't recover.

    At this moment, Guan Yongyue knew that something was wrong with Yang Xihao's state, very wrong!

    Guan Yongyue frowned, and stretched out her hand to pinch Yang Xi's good face, which she had been thinking about for a long time.

    Yang Xi was in so much pain, she quickly came back to her senses, covered her pinched cheek and looked at Guan Yongyue inexplicably, "What's wrong?" "

    Sister Xi, why are you in a daze?"

    "No Ah." Yang Xi shook his head.

    "Really?"

    Guan Yongyue suddenly moved closer to Yang Xihao, Yang Xihao was so guilty that he could only lean back.

    Yang Xi could dodge Guan Yongyue's probing gaze, and kept laughing, "It's really not there."

    Guan Yongyue naturally didn't believe Yang Xi's good words, but if Yang Xi didn't say anything, she couldn't force Yang Xi to It was easy to speak, so she only looked at Yang Xihao suspiciously.

    Seeing this, Yang Xihao had no choice but to bite the bullet and said, "I haven't done physical work for a long time, maybe I'm too tired.

    " Sitting in the seat, "Then my dear sister must say something."

    "Okay." Yang Xi nodded, she didn't want to tell Guan Yongyue about the awakened petrified man they just had, the awakened petrified man surprised her, his behavior different from other petrified people made her puzzled, this awakened petrified man What kind of existence is a human being? In the book "Overlord in the Last Days", the awakened petrified people described by the author are no different from ordinary petrified people, except that they have more abilities than ordinary petrified people, but the awakened petrified people I just met are the same as described in the book What's going on here?

    Yang Xihao fell into deep thought, leaning back on the back of the chair, she thought about it, and slowly closed her eyes.

    Seeing this, Guan Yongyue had no choice but to suppress this doubt in her heart and let Yang Xihao rest first.

    ...

    As soon as she opened her eyes, Yang Xihao found that she was back in the supermarket again. She was shocked and called Guan Yongyue and others' names everywhere, but no one responded.

    She walked around the supermarket a few times, but didn't find her weapon. Fear and uneasiness spread in her heart.

    She looked at the eerily silent supermarket, and she planned to rush out to see what was going on.

    At this moment, there was a weird and childish laughter in the supermarket, Yang Xihao's heart trembled suddenly, and he turned back quickly, a small petrified man with blue-gray skin stood behind him impressively.

    Yang Xi was so startled that she couldn't help screaming.

    Guan Yongyue watched Yang Xihao's brows slowly turn into a tight frown as she fell into a deep sleep. She thought she was not sleeping well, but unexpectedly she screamed suddenly, and her delicate little face turned pale immediately. .