Chapter 3

Chapter 3 003

    After staying in the convenience store for three days, Yang Xihao decided to leave. She first ventured to the women's clothing store across the street to find a PU backpack that was the size of a schoolbag, and then went to the underwear store next to the convenience store to get another. After putting on a change of underwear, I went back to the convenience store and filled my bag with two bottles of mineral water and some food to fill my stomach.

    After preparing everything, she cheered herself up while eating potato chips to fill her stomach.

    After she felt that she could go out, she got up suddenly, but she thought again, she couldn't leave the convenience store empty-handed, she still had to find a convenient weapon, she searched the convenience store again, but there was still no suitable weapon , and finally she set her sights on the broom in the corner.

    She gritted her teeth, took the broom in her hand, thought for a while, and then broke off the tail of the broom forcefully. She looked at the bare stick and gestured with it.

    Well, not bad.

    Yang Xihao nodded secretly, and after taking a deep breath, she walked out the door with a stick.

    Hello Yang Xi, come on!

    Yang Xihao secretly cheered herself up, and then left the convenience store with arrogance.

    She was quite confident at first, but along the way, she saw neither living nor petrified people. The silence on the road made Yang Xi flustered. She stabilized her mind and looked at the abandoned cars on the side street. , an idea formed in her mind.

    She looked left and right, then walked to a car, the windows of which were not rolled up, she looked up, but was startled by the scene inside the car.

    Yang Xihao took a big step back and covered his mouth with his hand.

    This...

    In the car, a white-eyed petrified man was sitting on the driver's seat. He was wearing a neat suit, and next to him was a white-eyed petrified man who was sitting next to him, except that it was a female petrified man wearing a white suit. skirt, but there was a big hole in her abdomen, and there was still dried blood beside the hole.

    It seems that the male petrified person first started to mutate, and then attacked the female petrified person next to him, and then both of them became petrified people.

    Yang Xihao sighed in his heart, and when he was about to leave, the two petrified people turned their heads to look at Yang Xihao at the same time. When their pupilless eyes looked at her, she was really scared.

    Before she could stabilize her mind, the two petrified men yelled at Yang Xihao, and then it became more and more intense.

    Yang Xihao was shocked in her heart, and quickly looked around, and saw two petrified figures turning the street corner behind her, she cursed secretly, took a stick and ran away.

    The sound of Yang Xihao's footsteps made the petrified man on the car and behind him start to get excited. The petrified man on the car began to slap the car, while the petrified man behind him chased Yang Xihao and roared, as if a hunter was hunting It's like teasing your prey.

    Damn it, Yang Xihao glanced back, these inexplicably excited petrochemical people will attract more petrochemical people sooner or later, no, she can't stay here for long, she has to run, run away from this area!     Yang Xi turned her head and ran with all her strength, but suddenly a petrified woman in a black skirt appeared in front of her. Her bluish-gray rigid face and big white eyes pierced people. When she saw Yang Xi who was panting, The gray lips actually parted into a smile, and he moved towards Yang Xihao like an ordinary person.     Yang Xi could only call it unlucky, when the female petrified man was approaching her, she kicked over, who would have thought that this kick would hit the petrified man's body, but it would hurt her own feet.     Nima, it hurts so much, this petrified man really deserves to be called a petrified man, his whole body is hard, it hurts her to death.     Yang Xi's face wrinkled in pain, watching the petrified man get up from the ground, she took a stick and hit her on the head hard, but Yang Xi was so tragic that the stick broke in response.     Yang Xi took a good look at the stick that was broken in two, and then looked at the petrified man half lying on the ground. Hearing the roar of the petrified man behind her getting louder, she quickly threw the stick on the female petrified man and pulled her legs out. just run.     This petrified person is so cruel, she wants to go home!