Chapter 27

Chapter 27 027

    About an hour later, they arrived at the entrance of Longjia Town. Before they got close, several white-eyed petrified men rushed towards them.

    Seeing this, Liang Feng in the car squinted his black eyes, and the wood-type ability erupted instantly, binding the white-eyed petrified man in front of him tightly, and Zhuo Tingjin also used the metal-type ability that he had just comprehended , the three sharp metal-colored awls flew out of the sky, and shot at the foreheads of those white-eyed petrified people who were tightly bound by vines.

    Long Meiyan was already frightened by this scene, she stared at the front dully, until Liang Feng and Zhuo Tingjin's high-fives sounded, she turned her attention to the two of them, "You, you..."

    " What's wrong?" Liang Feng looked at Long Meiyan.

    "Just, that just now..."

    "Oh? This is what you're talking about?" Liang Feng suddenly realized, he spread his palm, and a vine appeared from his hand. This scene stunned Long Meiyan. of.

    Yang Xihao stretched out his hand and shook it in front of her, "Are you dumbfounded?"

    "What is that?"

    "Wood-type abilities."

    "Wood-type, abilities?" Appearing beyond her perception, she would have screamed at the sight.

    "Yeah." Yang Xihao nodded, intending to educate Long Meiyan about science, "Yes, after the Huelar meteorite fell, part of the earth's water sources and soil were polluted, and the instigator who caused the large-scale appearance of petrified people was also At the same time, some strong people also awakened abilities. These abilities are various. For example, Ah Feng awakened wood-type abilities, Ting Jin awakened gold-type abilities, and A Yi awakened strength Supernatural power."

    Long Meiyan opened her mouth slightly in surprise, and it took a long time to digest Yang Xihao's words, "This world has changed..." "

    When the petrified man appeared, the world has already turned into heaven."

    Zhuo Ting Jin nodded, "Now is the era of natural selection and survival of the fittest."

    Fang Sufen patted Long Meiyan's shoulder, "Meiyan, the most important thing for you now is to take care of your body." "

    Yes."

    Guan Yongxian, who was driving at the moment, said, "Sister Meiyan, your ancestors Where is the house?"

    Hearing this, Long Meiyan stood up with the support of Yang Xihao, and looked forward, "It's not far ahead." "Okay!

    " Guan Yongxian responded, and then went to Driving ahead, the sound of the car's engine probably attracted the petrified people. After a while, they were surrounded by the petrified people. Fortunately, these petrified people were the lowest-level white-eyed petrified people. Liang Feng and Zhuo Ting Jin can kill them without getting out of the car.

    About five minutes later, Guan Yongxian saw an ancient house with a long history. He stopped the car slowly, "Is this here?" "

    Yes!" As soon as it hurt, she bit her lip and covered her stomach and sat down.

    "Are you okay?" Yang Xi said kindly.

    Long Meiyan shook her head, and when she was about to endure the pain and stand up, Zhuo Tingjin held her down, "Don't move, your current condition is not suitable for walking." "But...my brother