Chapter 12

Chapter 12 012

    After Yang Xihao was depressed for a few minutes, she quickly cheered up, glanced at the few people who were still in deep thought, and coughed lightly, "I think we should also look for a map, and then get ready to go. Guan

    Yongxian nodded, "Then Ah Yi and Liang Feng are guarding at the stairs, and the rest of them will first take the maps of Wucheng, Baicheng and Province F, and if there is a map of the whole country, they will also take it by the way." Although Huang Gaoqiang took the map from the

    library The petrified people have all been cleaned up, but maybe those endless petrified people will come over. Now they need to be as careful as possible.

    Several people from Yang Xi also nodded, and hurriedly went to find the map, while Pei Yi and Liang Feng were standing guard at the stairs.

    Liang Feng glanced at the few people who were looking for the map, then lowered his voice and said, "I don't know when we will be able to upgrade."

    Pei Yi shook his head when he heard this, "It's not urgent, as long as we are still alive, we all have the ability to upgrade." Possibly."

    He quietly clenched his empty fists, and when he thought of his parents who were far away in province C, he was flustered.

    Liang Feng also understands this truth, but he wants to become stronger, and only after becoming stronger can he protect his elder brother and sister-in-law well in this apocalyptic world.

    After about five minutes, they found the map.

    Guan Yongxian spread out the map of Wucheng on the table and looked at it carefully.

    Wucheng is divided into five districts. Now they are in District A, which is quite close to the city center. If you want to leave Wucheng, you have to pass through District C.

    The map of Wucheng is very detailed, and Guan Yongxian knew how to go after a few glances.

    "We are in Area A now. When we come in, we have to avoid places with a lot of traffic, and then..." Guan Yongxian drew the route with his finger, "What do you think?" "That's okay." Yang Xi felt that Guan

    Yong Yin thought well, so she agreed to Guan Yongxian's escape plan.

    Pei Yi and Guan Yongyue shook their heads, and had no objection to what Guan Yongxian said.

    And Liang Feng thought about it carefully, and felt that what Guan Yongxian said was very appropriate, so he nodded.

    "Okay, since everyone thinks it is feasible, then we will go this way." Guan Yongxian said, "By the way, how much food do we have left now?"

    Pei Yi thought for a while, "There is not much left, top two or three The sky is fine."

    "What about you?" Guan Yongxian cast a questioning look at Liang Feng.

    "We don't have many anymore." Liang Feng shook his head. They stayed at the gas station near Wulin Village for a long time, and they had eaten almost everything in the convenience store. Not much, and it was hard for him to ask Guan Yongxian and others for food.

    "Okay, let's go to the supermarket for a walk later and replenish supplies." They must leave Wucheng within today.

    Yang Xi nodded, "Then let's leave now."

    Staying longer in Wucheng equals more danger.

    "OK." Guan Yongxian put all the maps in his backpack, and then beckoned them to stand up, "A Yi and I will lead the way, Liang Feng will be in the rear." Immediately afterwards, Guan Yongxian and Pei Yi walked in front, and they were very excited