Chapter 4

Chapter 4 004

    From their words, let Yang Xi know that it has been a week since the end of the world broke out. At first, there were only a small number of petrified people, but as more and more people were hurt by petrified people, the number of petrified people everywhere Rapid growth, and now everywhere has almost become a paradise for petrified people.

    Yang Xihao shook his head, then thought of something, turned around and asked Guan Yongyue beside him, "Yongyue, why are there so few petrochemical people in Nancheng?"

    They are now located in Nancheng, the capital city of Province N, so it stands to reason It is said that the provincial capital city has the largest population, but Yang Xihao has not seen many petrochemical people all the way. If she said that she has a good character and has not met petrochemical people, she would not believe it. Travel to this murderous book world? For this, Yang Xihao could only respond with a hehe smile.

    Hearing Yang Xihao's question, Guan Yongyue was silent for a moment, and then sighed, "The army has mopped up before." "Then

    you..." The fact that the army has mopped up means that there is ZF's rescue, but why do they still What about staying in Nancheng? And escaped from that tribe of survivors that sounded glamorous but were secretly dark and dirty?

    "We missed it when the army came." Guan Yongyue was helpless, "Most of the survivors in Nancheng have been rescued by the army, and the rest have not been able to catch up in time."

    Guan Yongyue glanced at Pei Yi, seeing Pei Yi's guilty eyes, she shook her head slightly.

    At this moment, Yang Xihao also felt that these three people must have something to hide from her, but she didn't care, after all, she had only known them for a day, so how could they believe in herself unconditionally?

    "Don't talk about us, what about you? Why are you still staying in Nancheng?" Guan Yongxian asked.

    "Me?" Yang Xi was startled, she didn't know there was an army at all...

    "But you don't seem to know that there was an army?" Guan Yongxian looked at Yang Xihao inquiringly.

    Yang Xi touched her nose, "I really didn't know there was an army coming."

    After all, she is a time traveler and doesn't know much about this world yet.

    "That's a pity." Guan Yongyue sighed.

    "Let's not talk about this, have you figured out how to leave?"

    Speaking of the topic, Guan Yongxian took out a map from his bag, "We are now in Nancheng, the capital city of Province N, not far from Province C. It is not far away. There are three roads to go to province C, one is by water, the other is through province F and then to province C, and the last one is through province S to province C. But there are three problems before us, The first one is by water, and none of us know how to drive a boat. For the second one, province F is a famous mountainous province in country C. There are many mountain roads there, so it’s not easy to walk. For the third one, province S, it’s a population A province with more population than N province means that there are more petrified people, so it may not be safe to go this way.”

    Yang Xi narrowed his eyes, these problems are really difficult, “What do you think?”

    “What we thought at the beginning It's by water, because this is the fastest way to reach Province C, but..." Guan Yongyue was helpless, the water route meant sailing, and they had never been on a few boats, let alone sailing.

    Yang Xi let out a bad breath, "Should I take the second route?"

    Although there are many mountain roads in Province F, it is a safer plan than the third route.