Chapter 25

Chapter 25 025

    It was already noon when Yang Xi woke up leisurely, she yawned gracefully, and then rubbed the space between her brows.

    "What time is it?" she asked.

    "It's eleven o'clock at noon." Liang Feng raised his hand and glanced at his watch, then answered her.

    Yang Xihao blinked in confusion, it's already eleven o'clock at noon? They set off at eight o'clock in the morning, that is to say, she had slept for three hours. She twisted her neck, took out a bottle of water from the backpack under the seat and drank it. What happened?"

    "No." Guan Yongyue shook his head, not knowing what happened today, since they left Baicheng, they haven't met a single petrified person, so it feels like they've opened a cheat.

    "No?" Yang Xi raised his eyebrows, it shouldn't be, there are so many people in Baicheng Petrochemical, why didn't they encounter some situations?

    Suddenly, a flash of inspiration flashed in her mind, and she thought of a certain possibility...

    "Haven't met a single petrified person?"

    "No." Guan Yongyue shook her head again, with doubts on her bright face, "What's the matter? Is it?"

    "No." Yang Xi was startled inwardly, but was soon suppressed, if she didn't meet a petrified person, it could only mean that there was a high-level petrified person nearby, and the only thing she could think of was The most important thing is the black-eyed speed petrified person, she always has the illusion that he has been following them.

    Her hands on her legs tightened, and she fell into confusion again.

    I don't know if this black-eyed speed petrified person has been following them is a blessing or a curse...

    Liang Feng is not so optimistic about Yongyue, thinking that they didn't meet a petrified person along the way, his brows are furrowed With the word "Chuan", "I always have a feeling that the mountain and rain are about to come and the wind fills the building." "

    Huh?" Guan Yongyue was puzzled.

    "It's really abnormal not to have met a petrified man." Liang Feng touched his chin, and he couldn't blame himself for it. Whoever made them go all the way, they encountered countless dangers.

    "That's right." Guan Yongyue nodded, somewhat understanding what Liang Feng was worried about.

    On the contrary, Zhuo Tingjin laughed, "What is supposed to come will always come, we just need to be vigilant at all times."

    Yang Xi felt that Zhuo Tingjin was right, since the black-eyed speed petrified people followed them, although not I know what he means, but they will meet gods and kill gods, and Buddhas and Buddhas!

    At twelve noon, Pei Yi and Guan Yongxian changed places. He ran to the back of the car and picked up a pack of beef jerky and gnawed on it.

    "I don't know why I'm so hungry today."

    Guan Yongxian finished eating a pack of beef jerky and couldn't get enough of it, so he tore open a pack of instant noodles and started to eat. Guan Yongyue couldn't help but help him with this look. own forehead, "Brother, do you know what you look like now?

    " ask.

    Guan Yongyue looked at him with a half-smile, "You are like a vicious dog preying on food."

    Guan Yongxian, who almost choked on the instant noodles: "..."

    Yaoshou! How could he have such a twin sister who hurt him all the time! If it weren't for her face that was eighty percent similar to his own, he would have suspected that this sister was the nurse who reported the mistake back then!