Chapter 55

Chapter 55 055

    Yang Xi was ready to go to bed, but when she woke up, she would be transported to the book world. She couldn't help but sighed again. After she lay down for less than three seconds, she knew that the carp had stood up. She picked up her phone and quickly dialed I got Lu Zhao's call, and this time Lu Zhao connected quickly.

    "Miss Yang, what's the matter?"

    It seems that Lu Zhao has already written down his phone number, Yang Xi squinted his eyes slightly, "I suddenly thought of something." "

    Huh?"

    "Why did I have a phone call over there ?" A body?" Yang Xi couldn't figure out why he still had a body in the world of the book, and he was still in a coma after wearing it back.

    "This..." Lu Zhao chuckled, "This is also one of the gift bags that Jinjiang gave you. In fact, you wore it when you traveled for the first time. When your real body arrives in the book world, it will stay behind Duplicate, so after you return to the real world for the first time, your original body also comes back, the world in the book is just a duplicate, and then your subsequent travels are just soul wear, so every time you Back in the real world, the replica of the world in the book will be in a vegetative state without your soul." "..."

    Yang Xihao twitched the corners of his mouth, wondering when Jin Jiang became so tall, even his own Things like replicas have also been sorted out.

    "Is there anything else you want to ask?"

    "Then does my replica need to inject glucose to replenish energy when it's drowsy?"

    "Well..." Lu Zhao paused, then chuckled, "Copy In fact, you don’t need to replenish energy when you are drowsy, but in order not to arouse suspicion from others, you still need to inject when it’s time to inject.” “…”

    Yang Xi was so helpless, it’s as if he didn’t say this, “Okay, I won't tell you, I'm going to bed, goodbye!"

    "I wish you a pleasant journey~"

    Hearing Lu Zhao's lazy voice, Yang Xihao sneered a few times, and hung up the phone without hesitation.

    She was lying on the bed, thinking about how she would explain to Liang Feng and the others that she had fallen asleep again when she returned to the book world, but after thinking about it, she fell into a deep sleep.

    ...

    When Yang Xi was so awake, there was no one in the room, and it was eerily quiet. She felt something stuck in the back of her hand. She turned her head and saw that she was hanging glucose. Thinking of what Lu Zhao said, she slightly Startled, then pulled out the needle skillfully, half sat up and thought.

    Her body is a replica. After she returns to the real world, she doesn't need to inject glucose to maintain her body functions, and she will fall asleep every few days. If it goes on for a long time, Liang Feng and the others may suspect it, but she doesn't know how to talk to them. Said...

    This is really difficult...

    Yang Xihao sighed slightly, and sat on the bed quietly thinking.

    On the other side, Liang Feng and the others were sitting in the living room discussing the tasks issued by the base executives in the mission hall.

    "You mean, the base executives are going to gather the team in the base to go to the grain city near Qingcheng to collect supplies?" Long Meiyan was puzzled.

    "Every time, those who participate in this mission will be rewarded with materials and gold coins regardless of whether they have collected materials or not." Liang Feng said.