Chapter 16

Chapter 16 016

    "Huh? There's an electric kettle!" Guan Yongyue saw an electric kettle at the cash register, and immediately called out in surprise. She walked over and picked it up, "I don't know if it can be used." She said

    , Picked up a bottle of mineral water from the shelf and poured it in, then plugged the plug into the socket, and slowly watched the movement in the electric kettle, when she saw a little bit of bubbles coming out of the electric kettle, she was so surprised Jump up quickly.

    "Ah, it's good!"

    Guan Yongxian's eyes lit up when he heard the words, and he hurried over to take a look.

    "Does this mean we can eat hot food?" Fang Sufen became excited and grabbed Liang Cheng's hand.

    Thinking that she hadn't eaten something warm for a long time, Fang Sufen felt extremely sad.

    "Yes." Guan Yongyue nodded, she pulled out the plug, then poured out the water, and then poured a bottle of chaotic spring water in, "Look at any instant noodles that suit your taste, we'll have it tonight It's hot!"

    "Okay!"

    Yang Xihao took a bowl of relatively light pork ribs stewed mushroom instant noodles, and waited for a while for the electric kettle to boil.

    At this moment, Pei Yi and Liang Feng also changed back, and about two hours later, everyone ate hot instant noodles.

    "Brother, I think we can find a big pot and bring it with us, and then we can eat cooked food every day."

    "Yongyue is a good idea, but..." Yang Xi pondered, and then said, "But Huang Gaoqiang said, The current food may have been polluted by Huilar, so we have to be careful." "

    Yes, we have to be careful, but it's okay to eat hot instant noodles at ordinary times." Guan Yongxian followed and nodded .

    "Then let's find a big pot next time we go to the supermarket."

    "Yeah."

    Yang Xi took a sip of the soup, "What shall we do next?"

    It's still raining outside, and it still thunders from time to time. It seems that they have to stay in this convenience store all night.

    "Let's go tomorrow morning." Liang Feng took a bite of the beef jerky and took another sip of hot water, feeling satisfied both physically and mentally.

    Liang Cheng sighed, "I don't know when this day will be the best. It's okay to say that it's summer now, but when it's winter? It's cold in winter, and you wear a lot of clothes. If you meet a petrified person, you may not be able to see it." I lost my life."

    Everyone present was silent for a moment, Yang Xihao sighed, "We can only take one step at a time, the most important thing for us now is to go to the southwest base." "Yes." Everyone

    nodded

    .

    "Since everyone is here, I'll arrange the order of the vigil later. Liang Feng and Brother Cheng will keep watch in the first half of the night, and Pei Yi and I will keep watch in the second half of the night. What do you think?" Liang Feng frowned

    . Let's go in the middle of the night, Brother Yongxian, you still have to drive tomorrow, so get a good night's rest in the middle of the night." "

    That's fine." Guan Yongxian nodded in agreement.

    After everyone had almost eaten, they all found a place to close their eyes and rest their minds.