Chapter 60

Chapter 60 060

    "That's right..." Yang Xi responded quickly and said, "I'm still young!" "

    Young?" Yang's mother glanced at Yang Xi, "Xiaoxue next door got married after graduation, take a look You are so old that you don't even have a boyfriend!" Speaking of this, Yang's mother suddenly widened her eyes, "Don't tell me you like girls?"

    Yang Xihao was really frightened by Yang's mother's brain hole, Hastily waved her hands, "Mom, what are you talking about!"

    "Really?"

    "No." Her sexual orientation is still normal, but she hasn't found someone she likes yet.

    Yang's mother nodded, "You should know what I'm going to tell you, right?"

    Yang Xi couldn't answer, and gave Yang's father a look for help, Yang's mother glanced at Yang's father, "It's no use looking at anyone now Yang's mother gave Yang's father a warning, "Lele's mother has asked Lele to go on a blind date, so when you recover, I will take you to see a friend's son of mine." "Which friend?" Yang asked

    . Xi was so dazed, she remembered that among her mother's friends, there was no boy who was of the same age as herself.

    "It was my high school classmate. We had a good time at that time, but she went abroad after graduating from high school. She came back several times, but you were not at home. Do you remember when you received delicious chocolate? She brought it to you."

    Speaking of this, Yang Xihao's memory came back, and she really had an aunt who often gave her chocolates in her memory, but she didn't receive any of them these years.

    "Remember?"

    Yang Xi nodded.

    "Your Auntie Han's son is also 27 this year, and it happens that he doesn't have a girlfriend either, so your Auntie Han and I worked together to let you get to know her son." "You don't even have a girlfriend at 27..."

    Yang Xi said in a good voice "And according to Mom, Auntie Han's son should be abroad, right?"

    Mother Yang glared at her, "What do you dislike, girl, you are 23 years old and you don't have a boyfriend."

    Yang Xi is so helpless, is it really okay for her mother to turn her arms out like this? ? ?

    "Your Aunt Han's son returned to China to start a business after graduating from university, so they also plan to return to China to retire."

    "Ah..."

    "Why? You don't want to?"

    Yang Xi is so happy to see her mother's attitude, how dare she not? Yes, QAQ

    "Yeah." Mother Yang finally nodded in satisfaction.

    "Then... Mom, what if I don't see eye to eye with him?"

    As soon as the words came out, Yang's mother glared at her, "Don't play tricks on me, and get along well with your Auntie Han's son."

    Yang's father He also smoothed things over, "Xi Hao, just listen to your mother and go and have a look. If you really don't see it right, then let's talk about it."

    Seeing that his father is standing by his mother, Yang Xihao also She could only compromise, but when she thought of her blind date starting a business in China, she raised her eyebrows and asked a casual question.

    "Then what kind of work does he do in China?"

    "This..." Yang's mother thought about it carefully, she seemed to remember that A Yuan said that her son worked in Jinghua... Group? "He seems to be working for Jinghua Group?"