Chapter 14

Chapter 14 014

    Ever since meeting the petrified man lying on the roof of the car, Guan Yongxian followed the route on the map of Wucheng, and they avoided places where large groups of petrified men might appear. They never encountered the gray-eyed petrified man again.

    About an hour later, they got on the highway.

    Yang Xihao held the map she asked Guan Yongxian in his hand, and looked at it slowly.

    "We are now on the highway from Wucheng to Baicheng. Wucheng is about 400 kilometers away from Baicheng. If there is no accident, we will reach Baicheng in about four hours." Yang Xihao analyzed slowly.

    "It's so fast!" Guan Yongyue exclaimed, leaving Wucheng, and then arriving at Baicheng, so will they be able to reach Province F soon? She felt very happy when she thought that she would be able to go to province C soon.     "Yes." Yang Xihao also nodded, but she didn't know when a black-eyed petrified person would appear. Thinking of the little black-eyed petrified person she met in the supermarket, she felt lingering fear.     Along the way, Yang Xihao was talking with Guan Yongyue, and Guan Yongxian was also driving steadily on the expressway. Suddenly, the wheels hit something, and the two front tires burst. Guan Yongxian had to stop the car down.     Yang Xi was so startled, he quickly looked out of the car, and Liang Feng also stopped the car because of Guan Yongxian.     "Did something happen?"     "The tire blew out." Yang Xihao answered Liang Feng.     Just then, a hoarse voice sounded.     "You all come out!"     Yang Xi was stunned for a moment, and looked forward, only to see three men blocking in front of them, and the leading man was holding a pistol in his hand.     "What's the situation?" Yang Xi frowned, looking at this posture, could it be that they were robbed?     And things went as Yang Xihao expected, and the leading man spoke again, "Robbery! You all get out of the car quickly! Otherwise, I don't know who my bullet will hit!"

    "What should I do?" Guan Yongyue looked at her brother.

    However, Pei Yi felt angry. What time is this? This group of people is still thinking about robbery. He tightened his hand holding the hammer, wishing to give the leading man a hammer.

    Guan Yongxian patted Pei Yi on the shoulder, "Calm down, they have guns in their hands. Let's get out of the car and play by ear later."

    Yang Xihao and Guan Yongyue nodded, followed Guan Yongxian and others to get out of the car, When Guan Yongxian got out of the car, he gestured to Liang Feng behind him.

    Liang Feng understood immediately, and asked his brother and sister-in-law to get out of the car, and stood together with Guan Yongxian and others.

    Ling Yu originally thought the robbery was boring, but he couldn't bear his elder brother's request. At first he thought that the ticket for robbery was meaningless, but after seeing Yang Xi's good looks, his interest suddenly became aroused.

    "Hehe, there's another beauty!" Ling Yu laughed a few times, his eyes swept towards Yang Xi's good face unscrupulously, and he also scrutinized Yang Xi's good figure erotically.     Sensing Ling Yu's unscrupulous gaze, Yang Xihao only felt sick for a while, Guan Yongxian also stepped forward to stand in front of Yang Xihao at this time, and shielded Ling Yu's disgusting gaze for her.     "Tsk tsk." The beauty was blocked by a stinky man, and Ling Yu felt a little unhappy. He laughed strangely, and turned his eyes to Guan Yongyue and Fang Sufen, but after seeing Yang Xihao, he felt that this Neither of them tasted better than her.     "Brother Yu, three girls!" A man with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks leaned into Ling Yu's ear and whispered, "Let's pull it back to make the brothers feel better?" "     That's natural!" Ling Yu raised his eyebrows, evil Sweeping at them fiercely, "You hand over all the food, and then we will take the girl away!"     "Don't even think about it!" Pei Yi stared fiercely at Ling Yu and the others.     At first, the man who was talking to Ling Yu was frightened by Pei Yi, but he thought he had a gun at his side, so he puffed up his chest for you, "Hey, do you still want to be a hero?" After finishing speaking, he glanced at Ling Yu, " Brother Yu, just do all of that!"