Chapter 58

Chapter 58 058

    Yunye hugged Yang Xihao who was lying unconscious on the ground, a violent storm seemed to be brewing in the depths of his black eyes, the fierce aura around him made the people present and the petrified people tremble, and he looked down On the head, the slightly cold thin lips rubbed against Yang Xihao's bloodless lips.

    "Finally found you..."

    Yun Ye's voice was low and hoarse, with an irresistible magnetism. If you listen carefully, you can still feel the yearning and madness in his tone.

    At this moment, the petrified man seemed to sense some danger, and let out a low growl from his throat. Yun Ye's bushy eyebrows frowned impatiently, and with a slight movement of his fingers, all the petrified men were instantly frozen, only listening to the man's low voice With laughter, the petrified man's body instantly turned into ice slag.

    Zhuo Tingjin, Liang Feng and other petrochemicals were all frightened by the man's thunderous means and powerful strength. Thinking that the unconscious Yang Xihao was still in his arms, Zhuo Tingjin pursed his lips and asked, "Who are you?" ?"

    Yunye's emotionless black eyes swept across Zhuo Tingjin's face, and he immediately felt a chill on his back, and the words he wanted to speak were stuck in his throat.

    Yunye's eyes swept across the faces of Liang Feng and the others one by one, and finally stopped on Cao Yulan. A cold light flashed in his eyes, and the ice ability attacked Cao Yulan without hesitation. It was Cao Kaiyun who was behind Cao Yulan who responded in time , holding her waist to escape from Yunye's attack range.

    "Oh?" Yunye seemed to have seen something interesting, raised his sword eyebrows, and the ice ability burst out instantly.

    Seeing this, Cao Kaiyun could only use his speed ability to keep dodging Yunye's ice cone attack. After Yunye felt that it was almost done, he stopped, and Cao Kaiyun also stopped with relief. At this moment, Zhuo Tingjin The others also saw that Cao Kaiyun's face, arms, and legs had scars of varying degrees, while Cao Yulan, who was tightly protected by him in his arms, was unscathed.

    Seeing this, Guan Yongxian immediately burst into displeasure with Yunye holding Yang Xihao and dissatisfaction with Yunye's wanton attack on Cao Kaiyun, "What do you mean?"

    "What do you mean?" Yunye glanced at Guan Yongxian coldly, just when Guan Yongxian felt that he was about to be attacked by him, he saw Yunye's well-structured fingers gently rubbing Yang Xihao's face slightly. Pale face, "She hurt my Xihao, what do you mean by me?"

    This sentence surprised everyone, all eyes turned to the Cao brothers and sisters, Cao Yulan seemed to have done nothing wrong, with a helpless expression on her face. A trace of embarrassment flashed across the face of Cao Kaiyun who was holding her, and everyone who had been paying attention to them did not let go of Cao Kaiyun's subtle expression.

    Guan Yongyue, who had been carefree all the time, couldn't help but point her finger at Cao Yulan, "Cao Yulan, you did it?!"

    She didn't forget the wound on the back of her good sister who was grabbed by the petrified man just now.

    Cao Yulan glanced at Guan Yongyue disdainfully, but said nothing.

    "Brother, look at her!" Guan Yongyue was really going to be blown away by this Cao Yulan.

    Guan Yongxian's face was gloomy, "Yulan, is what he said true?"

    Hearing Guan Yongxian ask herself, Cao Yulan's arrogant expression became very aggrieved, "Brother Yongxian, I'm not wrong! It's that bitch To seduce you, I..."