Chapter 40

Chapter 40 040

    The fact that there was water in the house made several of Yang Xi and the girls go crazy with joy, they all took out their clothes and prepared to take a good bath, and the boys who were watching were stunned.

    After Yang Xihao finished taking a shower, Fang Sufen had already made dinner, so she could eat hot dragon beard noodles as soon as she came out. Before she could sigh anything, Guan Yongyue beside her was already comfortably Sighed.

    "It's been a long time since I've had such a good time."

    "Really?" Yang Xi raised an eyebrow.     "Of course it's true." Guan Yongyue nodded

    , "I used to think this noodle was not tasty, but now it's a luxury to want to eat it."

Realizing that she said something that shouldn't be said, she changed the subject, "Don't talk about this, now there are three rooms, how should we divide them?

    " Personally, it seems that it is really not enough.

    "I've thought about it, and this probably can be divided." Guan Yongxian said, he glanced at everyone, and then said, "At that time, sister Xihao and Yongyue will be in the same room, sister Meiyan, Xigu and sister Sufen One room, we boys can make do with it, what do you think?" "Yes

    ."

    Seeing that everyone agrees with what he said, Guan Yongxian nodded and then said: "In this case, I will allocate it Let's go to the night watchmen, A Yi and I will watch the first half of the night, how about A Feng and Ting Jin who will watch the second half of the night?"

    Zhuo Tingjin shook his head, "This won't work, Yongxian, you have to drive tomorrow, so you don't need to watch the night Brother Liang and Ah Feng will guard the first half of the night, and Ah Yi and I will guard the second half of the night."

    "This..." Guan Yongxian hesitated.

    "Yongxian, just listen to Ting Jin, sleep well, and you can drive tomorrow." Yang Xihao also agreed with what Zhuo Tingjin said, driving while fatigued is not a good behavior.

    "Alright then." Seeing that Yang Xihao had said so, Guan Yongxian had no choice but to agree.

    In order to get up early tomorrow, everyone gathered in the living room to chat and went back to the room to sleep at half past nine.

    ...

    the next day they woke up early, and after a simple breakfast in the living room, they all returned to the commercial bus. Just as Guan Yongxian was about to drive, Guan Yongyue called him, "Brother, Where are we going to find the transit station now?"

    "This..." This question stumped Guan Yongxian, because he didn't know where the transit station was, and it was impossible for them to hang around in your city all the time Yes, it will be troublesome if you encounter high-level petrochemicals.

    "Then what should we do?" Fang Sufen spread her hands with a helpless expression.

    Yang Xi thought about it carefully. In the previous book "The Overlord of the End Times", the southwest base of Province C was in the outskirts of Qingcheng, so would the transfer station of Guicheng be in the outskirts? She pursed her lips, "Why don't we go to the suburbs? Huang Gaoqiang and the others said before that the Southwest Base is in the outskirts of Qingcheng, so maybe this transfer station is also in the outskirts?" After hearing Yang Xi's good words,

    Guan Yongyue's eyes lit up, "Sister Xi still turns her head quickly!"

    "Poof—" Yang Xi couldn't help but give her a helpless look.

    Zhuo Tingjin pondered Yang Xihao's words, and finally echoed: "I think what Xi Hao said is quite reasonable. After all, there are fewer people in the suburbs than in the urban areas, so there are not many people who have transformed into petrified people, so the suburbs are still a safe place. place."

    "Then let's go to the suburbs of Guicheng to have a look?" Guan Yongxian looked back, seeing everyone nodding in agreement, he picked up the map of Guicheng on the front of the car and memorized the route in his mind After that, he started the commercial bus.     When they first left the community, they encountered petrified people, but they were all low-level white-eyed petrified people, so the two second-level awakened people in the car took care of them without any effort.

    Just as they were about to leave the urban area, they heard a sharp sound of brakes. Before several people from Yang Xi could react, they saw a man in a black tracksuit running in their direction in embarrassment, with extremely poor eyesight. Well, Yang Xi could see clearly the embarrassed man's face. When he saw their commercial bus again, a happy smile flashed across his face, and she could still see three or four petrified eyes followed by the man. people.

    So Liang Feng and Zhuo Tingjin used the wood and metal abilities at the same time, and immediately took care of the white-eyed petrified man who was chasing the man.

    When Pei Yi saw that the white-eyed petrified man chasing after the man had been taken care of by the two of them, he said "I'll go down and have a look", and he opened the car door and jumped down.

    His 1.9 meter figure really scared the man, but after seeing that Pei Yi had no malice, the man was relieved, and thanked him repeatedly after Pei Yi approached.

    After the man finished thanking him, Pei Yi said, "Who are you?"

    "My name is Luo Panyu, from Guicheng." Luo Panyu introduced himself, and then he thought of the grand occasion when he just saved himself, so he said, "You are an awakened person ?"

    Pei Yi was a little surprised, this man who was rescued by them actually knew about the Awakened? I think it was Huang Gaoqiang who gave them popular science at the beginning. Does this mean that this Luo Panyu has something to do with the Guicheng transfer station?

    Thinking of this, he asked in a deep voice, "Do you know the transfer station in Guicheng?"

    Luo Panyu was obviously also surprised, and quickly asked, "Do you know the transfer station in Guicheng?" Seeing that Pei Yi nodded, he said, " I’m from the transit station in Guicheng, and from your accent, you’re not a native of Province F, are you?” “

    Well, we escaped from Province N, and we’ve met awakened people from Southwest Base before, and he said there are people here. The transfer station, so we came here."

    "I see." Luo Panyu nodded, "That just..." "

    Our team has awakened people." Pei Yi paused, "You should know where the transfer station is, right? Can you take us there?"

    "Yes, yes." Luo Panyu responded repeatedly. If they hadn't saved him, maybe he would have been a member of the petrochemical people. Anyway, he was going back to the transfer station, and taking them away was just a ride.

    "Then you come with me."

    "Okay."

    The author has something to say: The stupid author is in military training, so I don't have time to update QAQ.

    Hope you girls forgive me for QAQ