Chapter 53

Chapter 53 053

    Yang Xihao and Liang Feng went to the mission hall. After browsing through it, they accepted the mission of hunting petrified people. When the woman in charge of the mission handed her a white sign, Yang Xihao was stunned. "This is...?"

    "This is the task sign. After hunting the petrified man, you will be rewarded accordingly when you come here with the petrified man's eyes and the sign." "Okay."

    Yang Xi nodded, indicating that he understood , when she was about to leave the mission hall with Liang Feng, she heard a name that shocked her.

    "Dawn Squad?"

    Yang Xi followed the sound and saw three women and one man standing in front of a woman with heavy make-up, because they all turned their backs to her, she couldn't see their faces clearly, only heard a thin and thin man standing in the middle The cold voice of the woman said, "Well, Dawn Squad."

    "You actually accepted the mission of the black-eyed petrified man?"

    "Isn't it possible?

    " I can see you handing in the task."

    The woman's words made Chu Bairu's face darken, she took the black sign that the woman threw on the table, and when she turned around, she happened to meet Yang Xihao's eyes, and both of them were stunned .

    Liang Feng glanced at Chu Bairu, and then called out to Yang Xi, "Sister Xi, what's the matter?" "It's okay

    ." Yang Xihao quickly looked away and smiled at Liang Feng, "Let's go Let's go."

    "Okay."

    When he left, Yang Xihao's heart was still beating fast, thinking that the woman who met his eyes just now should be the heroine Chu Bairu, right? I didn't expect to run into her at the southwest base the next day. Is this fate?

    Chu Bairu kept looking at Yang Xihao all the time, and after seeing Yang Xihao leave, her gaze was still on Yang Xihao's back.

    Seeing this, Qin Yueying couldn't help asking, "Sister Bai Ru, do you know that woman just now?"

    "I don't know." Chu Bairu shook her head, she didn't know what was wrong with herself, and after meeting the eyes of that woman, she always had a very strange feeling, and she couldn't figure out what this feeling was.

    "Oh..." Qin Yueying nodded, "Then when are we going to leave?" "

    Now go back to the dormitory and get ready."

    "Okay."

    ...

    Yang Xihao and Liang Feng left the mission hall, and they went to the trading area After shopping around, I finally stopped in front of a stall selling maps of province C. The stall owner was a man with a beard, making it hard to see his appearance. Seeing Yang Xihao stopped in front of his stall, he said lightly. Glancing at her, "A small package of biscuits and a map, no bargaining."

    Liang Feng felt that the price was reasonable, so he took out a small package of biscuits from his backpack and handed it to the bearded man, and picked up the map from the booth.

    After they left, they traded biscuits for a dagger in the trading area before returning to the dormitory.

    They prepared in the dormitory for half an hour, and then they were ready to go. When they left, Fang Sufen also told Long Meiyan to lock the door of the dormitory and not to go out easily. They left the dormitory after explaining.