Chapter 59

Chapter 59 059

    Yunye found a clean room and let Yang Xihao lie in his arms. He checked her strength and saw five petrified scratches on Yang Xihao's fair back. The blood on the wound had already solidified. A trace of scarlet flashed across Yunye's black eyes.

    "How is Xi?"

    "It hurts...it hurts..."

    Yang Xihao lay in Yunye's arms, only complaining about the pain, and the temperature on her body gradually rose, Yunye was anxious and at the same time felt inexplicable.

    He remembered that Xihao was an awakened person, and should be resistant to the virus on petrified people, but why...

    But Yang Xihao didn't give him time to think, the severe pain spreading from her back to her whole body made her convulse in pain , Yunye was afraid that something would happen to her, so he could only hug her tightly and coax her softly.

    About half an hour later, the severe pain stopped suddenly, and Yang Xi lay on Yunye's shoulder in a coma, and now her whole body was wet with sweat, Yunye bowed his head and kissed her forehead, knowing that she had defeated the petrified virus Afterwards, the whole person breathed a sigh of relief, but thinking that it was the woman who caused her to experience pain, Yunye's eyes were suddenly bloodthirsty.

    A few minutes later, Yunye found that the wound on Yang Xihao's back had completely healed, and he laid her flat on the bed, and was going to get hot water to wipe her body.

    ...

    Yang Xi opened his eyes in a daze, and what he saw was the white ceiling, and the tip of his nose was full of the smell of disinfectant.

    What's wrong with her?

    The memory flashed back in an instant, she remembered that she was fighting the white-eyed petrified man, then Cao Yulan pushed herself, she was scratched by the gray-eyed petrified man, and...then

    ? !

    Yang Xihao's pupils shrank, and she jumped up suddenly. The violent movements made her dizzy, and the tingling pain on the back of her hand brought her back to her senses instantly.

    She turned her head and looked at the back of her hand, she was on the drip, and now...

    Yang Xi took a good look around, here is...

    Is it a hospital?

    Before Yang Xi could recover, she heard a familiar voice.

    "Xihao, Xihao, are you awake?!"

    Yang Xihao looked towards the source of the sound, and a woman somewhat similar to him was looking at him with joy.

    "Mom...?"

    Mother Yang was startled by Yang Xi's confused look, and hurriedly sat on the hospital bed and touched her head.

    "What's wrong with Xihao? Don't you recognize my mother?" Yang's mother said so, thinking that when Yang Xihao was sent to the hospital, the nurse took her temperature at 40 degrees, and she couldn't help thinking, "Shouldn't it be?" Will it burn your brain?!"

    Seeing this, Yang Xi couldn't help but chuckle, "Mom, what are you talking about?"

    What burned her brain... She was obviously only scratched by the petrified man.

    etc! Got scratched by a petrified man? !

    In Yang Xihao's mind, it suddenly occurred to Lu Zhao that if she died in the book world, she would not be able to live in the real world. Now that she has returned to the real world, it means that she has not been infected into a petrified person. Awakened? !