Chapter 6

Chapter 6 006

    But half an hour later, the woman was still in the same position, and she was still shaking.

    The woman's long hair was disheveled, her face was buried between her legs, and her expression could not be seen clearly.

    The more Yang Xihao looked at it, the more strange she felt. How much stimulation did this girl suffer to become like this?

    She thought for a while, then stretched out her hand and patted the woman's shoulder. Unexpectedly, as soon as she touched the woman's hand, a chill hit her fingertips. He reached out and grabbed her hand.

    The woman's strength was very strong, and the inexplicable coolness spread to the whole body along the woman's arm holding her. Yang Xi subconsciously wanted to break free from the woman's shackles, but the woman suddenly raised her head, and under the messy hair, the black pupils faintly turned white The sharp-eyed Yang Xihao also saw a bitten tooth mark on the side of the woman's neck, and there was still brown blood stains around the tooth mark, and the tooth mark was slightly blue, and even had a tendency to expand.

    Yang Xi was so startled, she suddenly understood that this was a sign of a change. She wanted to yell to stop, but the woman quickly choked her neck.

    Guan Yongyue noticed something strange next to her, and turned her head to look in shock.

    "What are you doing!"

    As soon as the voice fell, she saw the woman's pale eyes!

    "Damn! It's a petrochemical man! Brother, stop! This woman has mutated!"

    Guan Yongxian slammed on the brakes, and the car stopped.

    The woman's consciousness was chaotic, and her mind was always full of murder, murder, murder, she opened the car door behind her with empty hands, and dragged Yang Xihao out of the car.

    Yang Xi was so strangled that he had difficulty breathing, and his hands kept pulling on the woman's arm.

    Seeing her painful expression, Guan Yongxian cursed in a low voice, exchanged glances with Pei Yi, and got out of the car with their weapons in hand.

    Seeing that the woman didn't let go of him at all, Yang Xihao tugged at the woman's messy long hair in a panic, and then pulled it violently.

    Hearing a howl from the woman's throat, she was thrown out immediately. The force caused her to fall to the ground. Enduring the pain of falling, she panted heavily.

    Seeing this, Guan Yongxian and Pei Yi strode over. Seeing that the woman who was about to become a petrified person was about to pounce on Yang Xihao, the steel bar in Guan Yongxian's hand slammed into the woman's heart, while Pei Yi Yi's hammer also hit the woman's head.

    The head of the woman who hadn't completely petrified was very brittle, and it shattered with a bang, and a little black splashed out.

    Guan Yongyue ran over and quickly helped Yang Xihao up, "Sister Xi, are you okay?"

    Yang Xihao coughed lightly, glanced at the woman's body, then waved her hand, "It's okay."

    Yang Xihao's voice was a little Hoarse, her skin was originally fair, but now after being strangled by the woman, a faint bruise appeared on her neck.

    "We were careless." Seeing this, Guan Yongxian looked at Yang Xi with some guilt.

    "I don't blame you." Yang Xihao rubbed his throat, "No one thought that she would change, just be more careful next time."