Chapter 36

Chapter 36 036

    "What are you doing?!" Duan Nianlang glared at Yang Xi, almost pointing an iron pipe at Yang Xi, "You know what I'm doing."

    Yang Xi was about to be laughed at by Duan Nianlang's appearance, completely confused What does this princess sick girl want to do.

    At this time, Xia Lu, who had finally caught his breath, was dumbfounded by Duan Nianlang's appearance, and stretched out his hand to pull Duan Nianlang, "Nianlang, what are you doing? They just saved us!

    " The bitch even pushed me!" If Liang Feng hadn't suddenly offered to help, he would have become a petrified man by now!

    "What nonsense are you talking about? When did I push you?"

    "That's right, our good sister Xi is not as narrow-minded as some people!" Guan Yongyue was supportive of Yang Xihao.

    "You!" Duan Nianlang was angry, "Someone pushed me just now! And the only one standing behind me is Yang Xi. It wasn't her who pushed me, who pushed me?!" Yang Xi

    sneered With a sound, the delicate eyebrows and eyes were stained with a bit of sarcasm, "Is it true that the person standing behind you must have pushed you? I remember that it was not just me standing behind you just now." She rolled her eyes and looked away

    . It was Liu Zhi who was sitting on the ground.

    At this moment, Liu Zhi felt that her body was so hard that she wanted to turn into a stone, and the temperature of her body was also dropping rapidly. After feeling that everyone's eyes were on her, her clear eyes suddenly darkened. Now She didn't intend to admit that she pushed Duan Nianlang, "Hi Yang Xi, what do you mean?

    " She didn't see with her own eyes that Liu Zhi pushed Duan Nianlang, but she saw with her own eyes that Liu Zhi kept walking towards Duan Nianlang, but why she wasn't behind Duan Nianlang just now, only Liu Zhi knew about it.

    Seeing this, Duan Nianlang wanted to rush up and slap Yang Xihao, but was stopped by Xia Lu, who had quick eyes and quick hands, "Hello Yang Xi, don't put all the blame on Liu Zhi, let alone I didn't even watch it just now. Until Liu Zhi is standing behind me!"

    "Duan Nianlang, you have to rely on evidence, you only saw Xi Hao standing behind you, did you see with your own eyes that she pushed you?!" Zhuo Tingjin would not I believe that Yang Xihao will do such a thing of plotting against others behind the scenes!

    "Exactly!" Guan Yongyue agreed.

    "You guys! You are all hers, of course you have to help her!"

    Yang Xihao remained silent, and the attitudes of Guan Yongyue and the others also showed that they would stand by Yang Xihao's side.

    "You! You!" Duan Nianlang's eyes turned red with anger. She thought that Liang Feng had saved her just now, so she set her expectant eyes on Liang Feng, but Liang Feng acted as if he hadn't seen it.

    He just saved her just out of instinct, he would not believe that Yang Xihao would do such a thing.

    "You guys! You are so hateful!"

    "Duan Nianlang, can you stop making trouble!"

    Listening to Duan Nianlang's sharp voice, Liu Zhi felt that her body was about to explode. The body at this moment seems to have imprisoned a ferocious beast, and now it is about to rush out of the cage, tearing the people in front of it fiercely.

    She struggled to look up at the angry Duan Nianlang, she only had one thought now, which was to drag Duan Nianlang to go to hell with her!

    "Nian, Nianlang..."