Chapter 42

Chapter 42 042

    Yang Xihao couldn't complain about these three forgetful people anymore, only Luo Panyu who had just got into the car was stunned, and finally he couldn't help his curiosity and asked, "What do you mean by what you just said?" ?”

    The petrified man’s weakness? Isn't the petrified man's weakness in the head? Why do they say in the eyes? Is there any trick to this?

    "What?" Yang Xihao was a little stunned, but she quickly understood what Luo Panyu was asking, "Are you asking about the petrified man's weakness?" "Yes." Luo Panyu nodded, he really didn't understand Yang

    . Xihao said that the petrified man's weakness lies in the eyes. "As far as I know, isn't the petrified man's weakness in the head? Why do you say the eyes?" "This?" Yang Xihao chuckled

    , I plan to popularize science to Luo Panyu slowly, "We discovered this weakness on the way here, as long as the petrified man's eyes are attacked, its head can be easily smashed, but the only bad thing is that the attack When it reaches the petrified person's eyes, it will be extremely violent, and will specifically attack the person who hurt its eyes." "     So that's it." Luo Panyu suddenly realized, and was going to talk to the person in charge of the transfer station after returning to the transfer station, so that they can When facing the petrified person, he was more confident.     At this moment, Zhuo Tingjin nodded his chin, looked straight at Luo Panyu, "Aren't you going to find your lost companion?" "     This..." Luo Panyu was a little embarrassed, and he wanted to find them, but he was too embarrassed They, after all, they just met and saved themselves, so I'm sorry if I bother them again, "They are all capable, I believe they are still alive, the most urgent thing now is to take you to the transfer station." Zhuo     Ting Jin didn't say anything, just nodded slightly.     After they drove away, a familiar little boy in blue overalls reappeared beside the dead black-eyed jumping petrified man. Guang's eyes glanced at the shadow of the commercial bus that had already driven a long distance, before he looked down at the corpse of the black-eyed jumping petrified man.

    I saw him poking his mouth with some pleasure, and then kicking the corpse of the black-eyed jumping petrified man, and finally dug out its two swarthy eyes. After the eyes fell into the palm of the little petrified man, he immediately It turned into two black beads with flowing light.     The little petrifaction man's expression was joyful, and then the two black beads in the palm of his hand slowly turned into powder. At this time, the little petrification man's eyes also began to change color strangely, the light black eyeballs seemed to be swirling in a whirlpool, and then Slowly, slowly, it turned into a faint yellow, which looked very strange.     At this moment, the little petrochemical man only felt refreshed physically and mentally, and after belching contentedly, he slowly caught up with the business bus that had already disappeared.     ...     Since meeting the black-eyed jumping petrified man, Yang Xihao and others have encountered low-level white-eyed petrified men one after another on the way to Yushan Village, but they have two gold-type men who are suitable for long-distance attack and wood-type men in their car. Because of the awakened ones, the white-eyed petrified people did not pose a threat to them.     Liang Cheng, who was free, chatted with Luo Panyu, "Xiao Luo, where are you from?" "     I'm from Guicheng."     "Oh, have you ever been to the Southwest Base?"     Luo Panyu was slightly stunned, and then Shaking his head, his smile was a little lost, "I have never been to the Southwest Base."     "Huh? Then why didn't you go to the Southwest Base?"     Luo Panyu was silent for a few seconds, and looked into the distance with complicated eyes, "I have been in Guizhou since I was a child. The city grew up, and my parents also lost their lives because of this sudden apocalypse, so I want to take my parents' ashes and guard the city where I have lived for more than twenty years." As soon as his voice fell     , The car was silent, everyone was immersed in Luo Panyu's sadness, and Yang Xihao, who had traveled through by accident, also had mixed feelings in his heart, not knowing whether this sudden time travel was a blessing or a curse for him.     Luo Panyu also knew that his emotions affected everyone, so he quickly sorted out his emotions, "Don't talk about me, how about you? Are you planning to go to Guicheng?"