Chapter 65

Chapter 65 065

    Yun Zhan blinked his eyes, "Use it to upgrade!"

    A stone stirred up a thousand waves, Yun Zhan's words shocked everyone, Yang Xihao looked down at the various beads in the bag, "Upgrade?" "Yeah

    , I was able to level up so quickly because I absorbed the power inside!" Yun Zhan smiled brightly, when he couldn't speak, he just wanted to communicate with his mother, and then desperately absorbed these energies! Seeing his mother's confused eyes, Yun Zhan explained, "These beads are the energy of the petrified people, as long as you dig out the beads, they will be dead bodies." Yun Ye narrowed his eyes, "Who told you this

    ? ?”

    Yun Zhan blinked, this knowledge was told to him by that bad guy Lu Zhao, but he couldn’t say wow! So he shook his head under his father's cold gaze, "I'll know when I become like this."

    Yang Xihao: ...

    Yunye didn't say much when he saw this, and reached out to take a deep black Bead, look carefully, there is still a faint streamer floating inside.

    Yun Zhan thought that Yunye also wanted to absorb the energy in the bead, he widened his eyes, snatched the bead from Yunye's hand in a swift manner, and then stared at him.

    "You can't suck these beads!"

    "Why?" Yunye didn't ask, but Xiao Xiutian frowned. Since Yun Zhan can suck the energy from the beads to upgrade, why can't their boss? Could this little guy be protecting food?

    Thinking of this, Xiao Xiutian looked at Yun Zhan with an extremely strange look.

    Yun Zhan pursed his lips, "The energy contained in these beads is violent, and if you accidentally ingest it, you will explode and die." He exhaled, "Even if petrified people ingest it, they are the same." Yun

    Ye Glancing at his small face, "But you are different from that petrified man just now."

    He is not stupid, he knows that it was a green-eyed petrified person yesterday, and now it has been upgraded to blue eyes, which is closely related to the way of absorbing energy mentioned by Yun Zhankou.

    Yang Xi glanced at Yunye in surprise, then at Yunzhan, "What's going on?"

    But when she looked into Yunzhan's emerald eyes again, she seemed to understand everything, Yunzhan was Lu Zhao He got it here, the energy that he can absorb the beads must have been written by Lu Zhao, and that odd number swallowed most of Lu Zhao's energy, so it is understandable that he can absorb the energy of the beads.

    Yun Zhan glanced at Yang Xihao who seemed to have understood it in his heart, and then looked at the expressionless man, "Maybe I and that petrified man are different."

    They are indeed different, he was originally an ordinary child, But with the help of Lu Zhao, they turned into petrified people, and that strange number can swallow Lu Zhao's energy, what are they not aliens?

    Yun Ye pursed his lips, and did not say anything to question Yun Zhan, "Will it still be upgraded?"

    Yun Zhan tilted his head and thought for a while, "It is the first to be upgraded to a blue-eyed petrified person, if you want If you upgrade again, you can only absorb the energy of more high-level petrified people."

    Yang Xi was stunned, and when he met Shang Yunzhan's emerald eyes, his heart tightened, "Then you..."

    Yun Ye and Yang Xi are good Thinking of going together, she pursed her thin lips tightly and did not speak.