Chapter 5

Chapter 5 005

    Three hours later, Guan Yongxian and the others hadn't returned yet, and now Guan Yongyue was as anxious as an ant on a pot.

    "Sister Xi, do you think something will happen to my brother and the others?" Guan Yongyue was so anxious that he was about to cry.

    Yang Xihao was also a little worried, but seeing Guan Yongyue who was more anxious than her, she sighed, stood up and pulled Guan Yongyue to sit on the sofa, "Yongyue, calm down." "But I

    ... "Guan Yongyue bit her lip.

    "You should trust Pei Yi's ability."

    Ah Yi? right!

    Guan Yongyue's eyes lit up. Since that accident, Ah Yi's strength has become stronger than before. With Ah Yi here, brother will be fine!

    Just as Guan Yongyue was thinking, there were footsteps outside, and Yang Xihao raised his eyes to see that it was Pei Yi and Guan Yongxian who had returned.

    "Look, haven't they come back?" Yang Xihao bumped Guan Yongyue with his arm.

    Guan Yongyue came back to her senses, joy flashed in her black eyes, but soon she glared at the two of them, "Why have you been there for so long?

    " Inside, "I'm exhausted."

    "What's wrong?" Guan Yongyue frowned, did something happen?

    Pei Yi scratched his head, "Originally, Yongxian and I were going to the gas station, and happened to pass by a large supermarket." "

    So you went in?" Son, a large supermarket... There must be a lot of petrochemical people in it.

    "I thought we would come out if there were more petrochemical people inside, but the number of petrochemical people inside was beyond our expectation. Then Ayi and I took food, but who knows..." Guan Yongxian flipped Rolling eyes, "Who knew that when we were about to leave, a group of petrified people rushed towards us. Fortunately, A Yi and I ran fast." Pei Yi nodded, "I don't know who is stupid. Forced the

    petrified people It's all in storage."

    Hearing what they said, Yang Xi really broke into a cold sweat for them, "And then?" "

    Then we drove off and drove around a few times before we got rid of those crazy petrified people."

    "Then what are you calling tired?"

    Speaking of tired, Guan Yongxian rolled his eyes again, "Speaking of this is annoying! I don't know who is stupid. Forced the gas station employees to be locked in the convenience store, and then Fortunately, Ayi and I found out early, let them out and hammered them to death one by one."

    "Then are you injured?"

    Pei Yi chuckled, "How could we be injured? The heads of those petrified people are very fragile.

    " Yongyue glared at Pei Yi, "You're the

    only one who talks a lot." At this moment, Yang Xihao could see that Guan Yongyue and Pei Yi are a pair of little enemies, and there must be drama in the future!

    From the corner of her eyes, Guan Yongyue saw Yang Xi's hilarious ambiguity, and her ears hidden in her hair couldn't help but get hot. She bit her lip and gave Pei Yi another look.

    Pei Yi who was stared at innocently, he scratched his head in doubt, what's wrong with Yongyue? Did he not make her angry again? Why are you staring at him again?