(135) Valentine's Day - Part Eight

Start from the beginning

Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, smiling as he now stood in front of her; wrapping her arms around his waist shortly after he made his way up to her, Gabby smiled as she looked up at him. At the same time, Matt put his hands on her arms while also bending down to kiss her softly; which was just one of the ways that he planned on making her feel better, which was something that he planned on doing today. Moving his hand to Gabby's neck, Matt smiled as he pushed her head up and just stared into her eyes. "Listen, as much as I hate that she was here; I don't really care who was here." Gabby just looked into Matt's eyes as he told her that. "Baby, I was happy that all of our Chicago friends were here; I really was. But that's not what matters to me. Rather, it's just that I have you." Matt then proceeded to grab Gabby's hand, intertwining their fingers at the same time; and let's just say that definitely made Gabby smile as they held each other close.

"Baby, all that matters to me right now is that we're together; that's it." Gabby agreed with Matt as he mentioned that them being together was all that matters, as it was the truth at the end of the day; and it was also something that she enjoyed doing, being alone with her husband. Wrapping his arms around Gabby, Matt smirked as he bent down and proceeded to kiss her softly; taking things nice and slow with the woman he loves more than anything in the entire world, Matt just smirked due to the fact that this is everything that he wants at the moment. "Listen, all I want you to remember is that I love you; and that I am so glad that we're here. And I promise, I am all yours for the next few days. After all that drama, we deserve to be alone; and you deserve to have my undivided attention." Gabby smirked when as she heard Matt tell her that. "Well, that would definitely distract me." Matt smiled, loving the idea of him distracting her sexually.

Bending down, Matt proceeded to kiss her once again; he then took things nice and slow with the woman he loves, which just made the both of them smile. "Listen, I brought the leftovers from the party and put them in the fridge. Do you want to eat before we have fun in bed?" Gabby laughed when Matt asked her that, shaking her head. "Baby, we already ate downstairs. I don't need to eat." Matt agreed with Gabby as she told him that, but he also knows that she needs a snack. "I already put snacks in your side drawer if you need any, just to let you know." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, smirking as she was glad that was the case. "Listen, what do you say we get undressed? Then, we can just take it easy and relax with each other." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, smirking at her man; she then leaned in, proceeding to kiss her loving husband softly while also grabbing his jacket to start getting undressed this afternoon.

Grabbing his jacket for Gabby, Matt proceeded to help her take it off; throwing it onto the ground shortly after taking it off, Matt smirked due to the fact that he is so glad that they are doing this. But it wasn't long before Gabby moved on from his jacket, to his dress shirt; starting to undo it the moment that his jacket was off, Gabby smirked as she really loves just how muscular and handsome Matt is. Leaning up, Gabby just smirked as she leaned up and started to take things nice and slow with the man she loves more than anything in the entire world; while also continuing to undo his entire dress shirt, which she did quite fast due to the fact that she didn't want to waste time.

 Leaning up, Gabby just smirked as she leaned up and started to take things nice and slow with the man she loves more than anything in the entire world; while also continuing to undo his entire dress shirt, which she did quite fast due to the fact...