(131) Valentine's Day - Part Four

Start from the beginning

"God, you are so sexy; and I am so glad that we decided to go ahead with doing that." Matt agreed with Gabby as she told him that, running his fingers up and down her back at the same time. "And to think, we said that we weren't going to make love to each other during the day; rather, we were going to save it until later." Matt laughed as he heard Gabby tell him that, because he knew that was never going to be the case. "Did you really ever think that was going to be the truth baby? I mean, we know each other better than anybody; and we also know that we can't keep our hands off each other." Gabby agreed with Matt when he told her that, smiling at her loving husband as she stroked his chest. "Especially you, as you always have your hand on my body." Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, knowing full well that she was specifically referring to the fact that he always had his hand on her stomach; not that she really wants to complain about that.

"Oh, don't lie and say that you don't LOVE the fact that I run my hand all over your stomach each and every day; because we both know that you do, and that you will ALWAYS love it when I run my hand all over your baby bump." Gabby agreed with Matt as he told her that, smirking as that was definitely the truth; and even better for the both of them, she decided to lay down on Matt's chest (as much as she could) and cuddled up to her loving husband. Slipping her legs in between Matt's legs, Gabby smirked as she made sure to press her breasts against his chest; and that definitely turned Matt on, which is something that Gabby definitely knew. Moving his hand to Gabby's back, he ran his fingers up and down her spine; turning his head, he then proceeded to kiss her forehead softly. Just stroking his beautiful wife's back, Matt smirked due to the fact that it's perfect; after all, this is everything that Matt has ever wanted in life. Pregnancy cuddles are incredible.

After all, by holding Gabby in his arms; Matt is also holding his future sons in his arms, which is something that really makes both him and Gabby smile. "Do you need me to get you a snack or anything?" Gabby laughed when Matt asked her if she wanted a snack, or needed anything. "I would really like to just cuddle up to you like this, but I do know that we can't do this all the time. We should in fact get dressed." Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that, smiling at his girl. "Do you want me put my shirt and boxers on?" Looking up at Matt, Gabby smiled, agreeing with him this morning. Afterwards, Gabby rolled off of his chest so that he could put some clothes on. "You want your underwear?" Gabby then thought about it. "Actually, what do you say we take another bath where we can wash up?" Matt smirked when he heard Gabby tell him that. "Bath, or shower?" Gabby smirked at her man. "Bath, I want to cuddle there and just take it easy." Matt smiled.

"I'll do just that for you." Going to grab his towel from the hook next to their bed, Matt smirked as he went ahead and wrapped it around his body; at the same time, Matt looked at his beautiful wife whom he loves more than anything in the entire world. "You're sure that you want to take a second one thing?" Gabby smirked when Matt asked her whether she wants to take a second bath. "Of course I want to take a second bath baby, because I want to take one that you ran for me again." Matt laughed. "But no sex until tonight, that was the deal." Matt agreed with Gabby when she said that. "Do you want to go out for a while? Or do you want to rest?" Gabby then thought about it. "We could always go to the beach and share a kiss in the water." Matt smiled, agreeing with Gabby. "I want you in a bikini then." Gabby agreed with Matt. "Go get it for me, and put some swim trunks on." Matt agreed with his wife, smirking as he went to do just that this morning.
XXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX