Imagine, mi man fren dem just see me innah me underwear and hear him loud me up.

Me will cry enuh!

Pushing our room door I go to sit at the edge of the bed,folding my legs up under me as I sit with my phone in my lap trying to push the hunger away.

I hiss my teeth.
It's not even like I can go back down there because them already see me and more than likely hear we in the hall.

That would be awkward.

Now I have to starve up here.
I groan laying back on the bed when I hear the room door open.

I glance over at Jayson who enter with an angry aura radiating off of him.

He locks the bedroom door behind him, I watch his movements as he comes over to me on the bed.

Looking up at him, I watch as his eyes travel over my body. His eyes darkening, I gulp under his intense gaze scooting over on the bed.

He notices my actions and a look I'm unable to catch passes over his face.

"You friends them leave?" I ask him timidly rubbing my arm.

"Ya" he responds after a beat, his eyes not meeting mine as they're focused on my stomach.

"Weh you belly ring?" He asks pulling my hand towards him.

Him neva just cuss me out downstairs?

I look at him skeptically as he pulls me to my feet leading me over to the couch in our room.

He sits down and pulls me onto him, forcing me to straddle his lap.

"I took it out" I answer simply.

He nods taking out his phone from his pocket.
We stay there in silence briefly before he breaks it.

"You really think me woulda lick you?" He asks.

I look at him, his voice holds a tinge of hurt as his eyes search mine.
I sigh,"I'm sorry for saying that"

"You gov, me just wah you know seh mi nuh do dem sumn deh." He says and I nod,fixing the waist band of my panties.

He slaps my ass, I hiss swatting him back.
"You nuh just say you nuh lick woman!?" I complain feeling my ass stinging from the level of impact.

"I don't but mi know you nuh expect fi get weh wid wah you just pull dung stairs. Look pan wah you ave on, breast dem stiff yuh fuck innah this and wull a you ass out" he hisses, his eyes focused on my body.

"You lucky mi neva naked, a you bruk mi so anyways" I shrug using my phone to snap a picture of me like this on his lap.

His eyebrows furrow as he looks away from his phone screen, "You just seh me lucky? You lucky mi nae pop yuh neck" he grabs my throat

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

His eyebrows furrow as he looks away from his phone screen, "You just seh me lucky? You lucky mi nae pop yuh neck" he grabs my throat.