Chapter 55

Tai's pov
6:33 a.m.
Saturday

"You nuh rest" I mumble sleepily against his chest.
His chest vibrates with his laugh as his hand moves further up between my thighs.

"Baby I'm tired" I groan pushing myself off him.

"Shh nuh man" he pulls my naked body closer onto his bare chest.

His warm skin on mine brought alot of comfort causing me to wrap my arms around him snuggling into his embrace.

"You skin so soft baby" his hands continued to run against my skin.

"Mmm" my groan comes out sultry almost sounding like a moan, an unintended reaction.

His lips meet the side of my face with a soft kiss making me blush.

"Me love you enuh" he whispers in my ear running his hands down my back

Say eyes flutter open slightly with a smile tugging at my lips.

In a sudden motion i feel his palm on my pussy sending a surge of electricity over my body.

My eyes widen and he bites his lips slowly stroking me with his index.

My breath hitches as the feeling overwhelms me.

"Trey"

"Yeah?" He responds sinking his finger in me with his face buried in my neck.

I moan biting my lip as I grap onto his arm,
His erection imprints itself onto my leg as he continues finger fucking me with slow strokes.

"Baby, me wah you roll over and arch up you back fi me" he tells me in my ear pulling away.

I do as he says quickly getting into position waiting for him to drill me out.

Neva you tired miss?

"Hold on pan the bed head b"

Placing my hands on the wooden boarder of the tufted headboard I arch waiting to feel him inside me.

A slap connects to my ass before he settles between my legs.

"My girl you sexy you fuck, bloodclaat" he mutters behind me before another slap connects to my other ass cheek.

I blush trying to suppress my moan as my pussy feels weak.

Why him a take so long ?

He pulls the bonnet from my head causing my natural inches to flow down my back.

"You nuh need wig enuh b" he tells me pulling my hips back. "You natural hair nice"

"Than-" I'm cut off by my own moan when I feel him inside me.

He moans lowly moving in and out of me slowly.

Wrapping my hair around his fist he pulls my hips back to meet his thrusts.

"FUCK" I moan and he slaps my ass with his free hand before resting it on my waist.

Not before long his strokes pick up and he pulls me back by my hair fucking me faster and harder.

Switching between momentum and pattern, driving me insane with each touch.

My moans meet the ceiling almost competing with his.

"Fuck baby" he moans pulling me back to him.

"Me wah see you babe" I tell him and he gently flips me over before hovering me.

Our lips connect for a brief moment.

Pulling back he puts my legs above my head exposing all of me to him.