Chapter 30

Treys pov

I sit across from my father pouring myself some Hennessy.

"Wah you do wid the bwoy?" He asks me and I gulp my drink.

"Neva do nothing too harsh me and the man dem just wull him"

Samira cried to me saying she didn't want me to get in too much trouble, so me Gringo and Malik found him.

We did what we had to.

"Caah believe mira really go deh wid such a waste man" i say and he shakes his head

"Caah believe it either, fi all have man a lick har when she neva yet see me lick har mother or her" he says disappointed .

I am too...

"Mi have a new buisness plan wah me want you get on with me" he says

"What is it?" I ask and he starts giving me a run-down of his plans for a new club he wants me to partner with him on as my first project with him.

I know I mentioned before that my father was a Don, and he was into 'buisness' but he's also an entrepreneur.

The man owns companies in newyork, Los Angeles, all over Jamaica, Toronto and one branch in the UK.

"That sound good, just email me the plans and me will look it over with my lawyer" I say professionally and he nods.

We spend the next hour going over plans for the buisness, deliveries to be made and when.

I check my app and update the details of what's supposed to be happening with everything.

When we are finally done I leave the office, I push the glass door and see Tai on the lounge chair.

She's wearing a bikini as she lays on her stomach.

I slap her on her exposed ass and she turns looking up at me.

"Ow" she whines

"Mi ago lef ya now innuh" my father says from the door and I nod

"Ah later mi fada" I say to him

"Bye Taiesha " he says to her and she smiles

"Bye Mr.Richmond " he smiles at her before leaving .

I sit on a stool at the poolside bar and she comes over to me standing in between my legs.

I bite my lips looking at her body.

What a batty fa-

She puts her phone on the counter recording us before she wraps her arms around my neck.

She kisses my lips and I run my hand up back pulling the string of her top untieing it.

"Trey" she scolds and I smirk At her before pulling it off completely.

She covers her boobs trying to take the top from me and I throw into the pool before pulling her to me.

"Move yuh hand" I tell her smiling

"No" she challenges me.

"Make me see dem nuh" I bite my lips at her.

"You barely a cover them anyways" I laugh and she rolls her eyes.

"Just move yuh hand" I kiss the top of her exposed chest and she smiles.

She moves them exposing her breasts to me.

I put my hand on them and she looks over at her phone

"Shit its still recording" she says panicked turning it off.