Chapter 58

Tai's pov
2:45 p.m.

A sigh leaves my lips as I stand infront of the floor length mirror in the bathroom moisturizing my skin.

My mind runs on last night illicting a loud hiss from my lips.

I cringe internally at what went down and the way I acted.

Flashback
"Babe stopp" I say through a fit of giggles pushing him off me as he continues to tickle me.

He laughs pulling me closer to him, my lips form into a smile as I sit closer to him cuddling into his body.

He pulls my leg over him while one of his hands rests under my shirt on my breast resuming the TV show we started watching

After minutes of comfortable silence amungst us my phone pings. I immediately retrieve it from the bedside table snuggling back into him before checking the notification.

I see that it's from Instagram and click on it. It takes me to my message requests from a profile that doesn't follow me.

@xo.ari

My eyebrows knit together.

When I open it it's as if my heart drops out of my body.

My lips separate as I stare at the multiple videos and pictures of Treyvon and some girl in intimate positions. Captioned.

'He was mine first hunny'

It feels like a ton of bricks have be dropped on me. I feel the tears prick in my eyes before looking up at him.

How can he lay here beside me like nothing happened?!

Like he hasn't been cheating on me!!

His focus is on his phone which I snatch and throw to the edge of the bed. It slides off and hits the floor.

"Wah the fuck you just do?!" He shouts, his voice frigid. Normally it would have intimidated me but I felt so hurt, angry and betrayed I just slapped him in the face.

He holds onto my hands pushing me back on the bed.

"Yow bill youself why ya gwan so?!" He sounds calm but his face conveys a different emotion and I try to hold back tears.

"You really a fuck gyal pan me while me pregnant?" I shout feeling a searing pain go through my chest.

I feel so broken right now.

A look of confusion passes over his face and I hiss loudly pushing him off me getting off the bed.

"Me caah believe this dawg" I curse to myself going into the closet.

"Tai wah ya talk bout?" His tone calmer.

I shake my head.

Him take me fi ediat?

"Don't act clueless me see the video and picture dem, me caah believe you woulda do me this....after everything? Me no enough fi you?" my voice cracks and I look away from him taking up one of my bags.

"Video and picture of what b?"

"You and you gyal dem" I shrug pulling out my drawer taking out pieces of clothes to put in the bag.

"Taiesha wah ya do?" He sounds frustrated.

I ignore him continuing to pack my things.
He comes up behind me and grabs my hand, in a minute my fist connects with his chest repeatedly hitting him.

"You hurt me! This hurts! How the fuck you fi do me this while me a breed! You nuh love me you fucking piece of shit! Me hate you!!" I scream as the tears fall down my face.