Chapter 75

Kelise's pov
Sunday
9:45 a.m.

I groan rolling over to sit up in the bed, after yawning and stretching I reach for my phone on the bed side table.

Standing I make my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face.

Mi hungry enuh, I think to myself trying to mentally go over the things in my kitchen that I can make for breakfast.

Deciding to figure it out when I get downstairs I finish up my little routine. In nothing but my skims underwear set, I then make my way downstairs.

As I'm the only one here I don't have to worry about making anything for Jayson which will cut my time in half so I'll be able to get my day started earlier.

Rubbing my eyes to rid them of sleep, I turn the hall into the kitchen trying to think of what I can easily make.

Opening the cabinet door I tip up trying to take down the box of festival mix as that's what I'm feeling for.

The sound of Jayson shouting startles me.
"Clothes stop make?!"

I turn my head in his direction seeing an angry scowl painted on his face as he stands near the hall entrance, confusion displayed on mine.

"Attention you love likkle girl? Come gwope stairs!" He storms towards me, his voice extremely harsh.

"What?"I ask completely confused, caught off guard by his outburst.

When since him have a problem wid me a walk roun innah me panty??

"Ya ask me what?!" He moves around the island to where I am, just then do I notice that Treyvon, Malik and one of his other friends are sitting in our living room.

Shit.
I didn't even see them there.

My mouth gapes slightly at the sight.
"After you nuh easy" he grips my arm tightly causing me to whince as he pulls me down the hall.

"Stop nuh that hurts" I complain trying to pull away from his grip.

He glares at me and I gulp feeling extremely intimidated by his anger.

"If you eva know wah me wah do you, ya bawl bout it hurts. Aye gyal come gwope stairs!" he commands.

Who him a class as gyal?

I bite inside my lip feeling my eyes start to water from embarassment. I'm not used to him talking to me like this, he's being so mean.

"Mi neva know seh nobody deh here! Matter of fact think a mi alone did deh here cause you neva come innah ih bed lastnight" I defend myself trying to shake out of his grip.

He hisses then grits his teeth,"Gwan up desso yer" he let's me go slightly pushing me in the process causing me to stumble a little.

I hiss pushing him back in his chest.
He stares back at me and bites down on his bottom lip closing his eyes before breathing deeply through his nose.

"Mi go move fra yasso before me do sumn wah me nuffi do"

Fuck dat supposed to mean?

I scoff, "Anuh dat dweet, beat me nuh Jayson!" I push him again, "BEAT MI! Cause me supposed to know seh people innah me house when you never tell me you where having anyone over" I curse at him angrily with tears building up in my eyes.

He shakes his head walking away from me.
"Me soon come upstairs to you" is all he says before disappearing around the corner.

I roll my eyes going back upstairs feeling completely embarrassed.