Chapter 67

Trey's pov
1:11a.m.

Fuck.

I wrap her hair around my hand pulling her head up but she doesn't budge pushing me deeper into her throat.

"Tai get up" I groan, my voice strained as the feeling of her hands and mouth around me send a a jolting feeling to my spine telling me I'm about to cum.

She seems to notice and picks up her pace.
Rubbing and sucking me ravenously.

"S-shit" I curse biting my lip."Tai-"
I release into her mouth, she takes her lips off my member still using her hands to stroke me while allowing the excess to spray into her mouth,face and chest.

She smiles naughtily before kissing the tip..
I smile back grabbing a hold of her throat pulling her up.

"Why you nuh listen?" I ask her.
Me neva ready fi cum yet and look wah this likkle girl come do.

She giggles using the water to clean off her face.
It's short lived as I slap her ass before turning her around in the jacuzzi.

After placing a towel on the edge I bend her over allowing her body to rest on it.

Raising her right leg I settle between her legs.

She looks back biting her. Our eyes lock causing her to blush shyly looking away.

"Pretty pussy gyal me love you" I slap her ass again, she laughs making a smile form on my lips.

Using my index to run along her folds she sighs lowering her head.

I continue playing with her clit before slipping my finger in, she immediately clenches around in.

I then add another, fingering her slowly before crouching down behind her.

My lips meet hers illiciting a loud moan from her that causes my dick to harden.

She tastes like herself mixed with water, perfect combination. "Baby" she moans.

"Hmm?"I hum against her pussy watching as her body shivers.

Nuh dat me like see man

"Ughhh!" She moans shakily

"Don't stop this feels so good!"

I don't, I continue to lick and please her as she curses profanities while writhing against my face.

"TREYY!" She screams trying to move away but I grap her hips pulling her back.

She squirms as she cums, shivering in the water with her head slung over the edge of the jacuzzi.

Laying there for a couple seconds before I turn her around.

Sitting back in the water I pull her down onto me, she straddles my lap. Her naked wet breasts pressed against my abdomen as my arms wrap around her waist massaging her back and shoulders under the jets.

She closed her eyes breifly enjoying the feeling.
I watch as she reaches for her phone and quirk a brow.

"I wanna take a video for memories" she tells me lowly.
I smirk.

"Blue movie you wah make?" I ask, she laughs shaking her head.

Wouldn't mind still

"Just something intimate babe" she clarifies, I nod.

She sets up the phone before getting back onto me.

The bubbles in the water cover her well enough so there isn't much to be seen on film.