Chapter 37

Tais pov

I'm irritated at whoever is waking me up.
I groan annoyed when I feel my body being rocked.

"What!" I say aggressively and I hear laughter.

I'm not amused, what so ever.

"Who ya deal wid suh?" I hear Treys voice and open my eyes, I roll my eyes before looking up at him.

He has a stupid smile as he looks at me.

"What do you need?" I ask him irritated.

I'm so exhausted, the fact that we're still in the air after 9 hours is driving me insane.

"We're going to land soon so you need to come to the seat" he says to me and I groan getting up.

When I sit I hear the pilot come on,

"We will now begin our decent into London International "

I put my head on Treys shoulder.

As much as I like flying for the veiw, the feeling of takeoff and landing makes me uneasy. Everytime I've flown with Trey I find that I've found comfort in either holding his hand or resting my head on his shoulder.

It makes me feel safer.

I look through the window and smile inwardly at the beautiful city lights down below, its all so pretty.

When the plane touches the ground I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

It's almost midnight when we exit the plane, with the blanket thrown over my head and around my shoulders I make my way over to the car that is waiting for us.

The driver opens the door letting me in and I thank him eventhough im absolutely exhausted.

He looks a little suprised when I do so, Trey joins me in the back and the car moves off.

I lay down putting my head in his lap, I'm just so tired.

Today has been a long day, I just want to curl up in bed and sleep for hours.

**
6:28 a.m.

My eyes blink open and I'm somehow in bed, the last thing I remember was driving.

How did I get here?

I feel over the bed for Trey and smile inwardly when my hand lands on his chest.

"Hmm?" His hum is low and heavy.

I move over hugging onto him and he rubs one of his hands down my back.

"Babe don't you have meetings today" I ask him and he nods with his eyes still closed.

I stare at him, my eyes travel his face, looking at him as if it's the first time I laid my eyes on him.

My gorgeous baby

"Stop look pan mi suh " he says sleepily pushing my face away. I decide to leave him getting out of bed.

Showering and getting myself ready for the day, I already know I'll just be here by myself since he has meetings.

I don't mind, I just wish I had something productive to do.

Looking at my clothes I honestly don't want to wear anything. I'll stay in a croptop and just my underwear.

Being that it's August and it's still quite hot I really don't like wearing clothes just to lounge around. It makes me feel suffocated.

I look at my stomach in the mirror and see a little pouch. It makes me smile as I look at it,

I really have a baby in me.

Treys pov
When I get back into the bedroom Tai is on her stomach scrolling through something on the tv, I'm not sure what. My main focus is what she's wearing.

Morely what she isn't.

"Psssst" I call to her leaning over the bed

She looks over her shoulder at me and I bite my lips.

"Caah wear clothes?" I ask her walking closer to her.

"Eeeh? You one so sexy innah ih early morning babes?" I say and she giggles.

"Don't you have to leave now?" I hear her ask but I'm distracted by her ass.

"Yuh batty big enuh" I smack it twice and it jiggles.

I do it a third and she turns on her side rubbing her cheeks.

"You hand them heavy " she whines.

"You still haven't answered my question "

"Yes " I tell her as I pick up my blazer.

"When will you be back?"

Bayy questions she ever have fi me.

"I'll be back around 1 T" I stand infront of her and she kneels fixing my blazer.

she pecks my lips before smiling at me

"Have a good day,okay?"

"Okay baby" She hugs around my waist with her head on my chest.

"Later" I tell her in her ear before pulling away .

She sits on her feet as I walk through the door .

Now I have to deal with rich snobs for 5 hours.

Fuck me.

When I arrive to the office I park in my spot and enter the building I'm greeted by the receptionist, who from what I can tell has taken a liking to me.

From the way she says her words to the way she's looking at me, being completely honest if this was a couple months ago I probably wouldn't hesitate to flirt with her. Being with Tai changed that, and I'm not entirely mad at it.

"I can show you to the conference room if you'd like" she discretely bites her lips and I feel a little awkward.

Mi never yet feel dem sumn yah, wah dis man?
My subconsious hisses.

"That's fine I know where it is" I tell her smiling to soften the blow, she blushes and I walk off.

When I push the door and take my seat I see the rest of the board coming in.

They each greet me and send greetings to my father.

"Down to buisness,shall we?" The chairman claps his hands together.