Chapter 50

Vote and comment sw
Tai's pov
Monday
7:09 a.m.

I limp out of bed heading into the bathroom.

My legs are aching as a result of last night..

Gyal a you did want it

I know but why did he have to be so rough with me?

It was obvious that something was weighing on his mind. By the way he looked and the aggressiveness mixed with anger that engulfed his aura.

I could tell he needed it, which is part of the reason I gave in, in the first place.

I still haven't fully processed what he told me,
And I'm not sure I want to either.

I'm not stupid.

I know what a don is, I just don't want to believe it.
There is no way...

Trey?

That would mean...

My thoughts are interrupted when I feel his breath on my neck making me tense.

His lips brush the skin on the side making me shiver slightly at the contact.

I turn my head slightly meeting his gaze.

"Morning" I greet him lowly and he puts his arms around my waist pulling me into him.

I turn into his embrace with the side of my face resting on his firm chest listening to his heart.

I exhale into him.

"You good?" He asks me and I look at his face, he's watching me intently. "Yeah"

"Sure?" He questions

I nod.
No, I'm not.

"Mi just have alot pan mi mind..." I tell him not bothering to go into detail.

He looks at me expectantly as if waiting for me to say more but I keep quiet.

After a moment we pull away from each other and I go back to the sink.

I begin brushing my teeth when he reaches around me picking up his tooth brush.

I can feel his eyes on me as I continue, I spit the paste from my mouth. Looking up our eyes make four in the mirror.

He moves to the side of spitting in the sink. I'm about to move out of the way as he rinses his mouth but he pulls me back.

"Shower with me" his voice is husky telling me exactly what he's insinuating.

I shake my head.

"No I'm already sore" I tell him trying to escape from his grip.

He bites his lips looking at me, "who say nothing bout sex?" he acts oblivious putting his arm around my lower waist meeting my ear.

"Just come T" he kisses below my ear.

"Okay" I say in a sigh moving from his hold.

I can feels his eyes on me as I undress to step into the shower. After a moment the glass door slides open and he steps in..

I look at him cautiously and he holds up his hands before reaching around me picking up the body wash.

He takes my rag from me "let me?" He steps closer to me after lathering the cloth.

I smile up at him as he rubs it over my body, simultaneously massaging me.

It feels so good .

"Come closer to me" he says and I do.