Chapter 78

Arianna's pov
6:55 a.m.

Hissing my teeth I curse loudly becoming annoyed with the constant crying coming from that bastard baby.

"Get it to shut up!" I shout at mu brother, he glares at me.

"Bombohole you nuh see a dat me try fucking do!" He curses back.

"Him nuh want the pacifier sumn, him probably hungry" he says.

I groan getting up from my chair.
"Give me him" I take the baby from my brother's arms, he stares up at me with tear filled eyes.

I stare down at him feeling my heart soften noting his pink cheeks and brown eyes.

I guess he's not that ugly...too much like his mother though, his father's genes save him.

Just a little though.

"Shh" I hush him rocking him back and forth, trying to soothe him to sleep.

His crying dies down a little, his eyes close after a moment. I sigh feeling relieved continuing to rock him before carefully placing him onto the bed.

Daniella arrived with him only three hours ago.
I wasn't expecting her to give birth so early so I was unable to have full access to everything I need for my plan to work.

I don't know why this dumb bitch couldn't wait two more weeks to give birth.

"Wah we ago do with him?" Aden asks me, his voice low.

I look at him, "I have a family ready to ship him off with to Poland. Them nah find back da baby ya." I tell him.

"You sure bout this Arianna? You think this kinda extreme?" He asks me sounding as if he's chickening out.

I hiss my teeth but not too loudly to wake the child and relive its incessant crying.

"That's why me know me shouldn't include you! You are such a pussy Aden!" I curse at him.

"Ari me just a say because by now him must have some idea a who and if him nuh ketch we kill we a prison we a go fi kidnapping!" He tells me .

"Yow, why the fuck me make you drag me innah you fuckry me nuh know why you caah just accept seh the man nuh bomboclaat want you!" He starts.

"Aden don't you-"

"You delusional fucking bitch! You send you nudes to the man woman and he still nuh lef har fi you and now you theif them pitney fi sell ?"

I stare at him feeling my anger rise before attacking him.

We start fighting with me dominating as I throw punches at him repeatedly hitting his head until I see him go unconscious.

Registering what I just did I step back from his body nervously, my heart beat picks up as I quickly grab the baby and make a dash for the back of the house getting into the Axio and driving off.

Tai's pov
7:30 a.m.

I can hear and feel my heart pounding aggressively against my chest. Anxiety envelopes my body filling me with discomfort and unease.