Chapter 72

Birthday pt.1
Trey's pov
7:00a.m.

My birthday, a day I'm grateful for each year that I've lived to see. Regardless of the fact that i am not a birthday person, Taiesha is.

She's work up early this morning and has been trying to make today special. From serving me breakfast, that she made herself.

A full course, inclusive but not limited to some of my favorite breakfast foods. She's also apparently planned a full day for us to go out and do things together.

"Babe your outfit is on the bed next to mine, I'm gonna finish my makeup and then come" she tells me as soon I exit the shower.

Wrapping the towel around my waist I glance up just in time to catch her looking away, a smirk plays on my lips moving closer to her.

Her body cladded in her custom pink Versace robe, as she leans against the sink. Wrapping my arms around her I graze her belly gently, placing light kisses along the side of her face and neck.

She uses one hand to cup the side of my face turning her face to place a light kiss on my lips.
I smile at her, she returns it.

"Happy birthday" she says lowly.

I chuckle,"How much time you plan fi tell me that T" I ask amused by the fact that she's been saying that over and over since i opened my eyes this morning.

She giggles,"I don't know, go get ready" she commands.

"Ya run me now?"

"No, but you ago make me take long then complain" she says, matter of factly.

Without another word I kiss her cheek moving away from her towards the bedroom.

Approximately twenty-five minutes later, Taiesha finally meets me downstairs. Wearing her matching Amiri set to mine.

"Ready now?" I ask, she nods moving towards the kitchen. As routine she stuffs a few snacks into her bag before coming back to me. Hand in hand we walk out of the house to where a black Bently bentayga is parked waiting to take us to our first destination.

The driver opens the door after greeting us, I allow Tai to enter first before sliding in next to her.

The car moves off after a moment.
"You nah tell me where we a go?" I ask Tai who is snapping pictures of herself.

She looks at me and shakes her head.
"Nope, just know it's out of parish" she tells me, effectively peaking my curiosity to know more.

"Out of parish?" My eyebrows lower and knit together, she nods.

"We're gonna have so much fun, or well I hope so" she says excitedly.

The drive to this secret destination of hers takes almost 2hours as we made a stop for food on the way.

By the scenery i can tell we're definitely no longer in Kingston and infact now in St.Ann, Ocho Rios to be exact.

The driver continues up a hill passing Dunns River Falls. I begin to get wind of where exactly we are when is see the sign.

Konoko Falls and Park.

Tai's pov
9:23 a.m.

"Hell no" I laugh at Treyvon's bizarre suggestion to hold the snake.

"Think you did love animals?"He asks, I nod.

"I do but I'm not touching a snake"

Unlike Joe exotic over there, i refuse to touch that snake. Treyvon may be able to fearlessly place a python around his neck but I on the other hand value my life.