Chapter 44

(F.Y.i. time line check, it's only been two weeks since Miras birthday and the Trip to London, meaning Tai is almost 10 weeks. She's not very far along yet lol)

Vote and comment lovies 🍃

Tai's pov
Friday
7:27 a.m.

"Should we do a gender reveal or just get it over with at the appointment" I ask Trey as I watch him from the door way while snacking on chips.

He's working out,
He lands another punch on the bag before looking over at me.

"Gender reveal" he says surprising me, I was completely expecting him to just let me choose.

That could be a fun idea, with friends,family.

"How would we do it though?" I know he likes to be extra, especially when it comes to events.

I remember how he went all out for our first date , planning everything to a T. Going the extra mile to make it perfect.

"Mi nuh know yet, affi go find a planner or ask Mira for hers" he responds.

"Okay, I have an appointment today, just a check up" I tell him raising off the door frame.

"Ah, give me 20 minutes fi finish this soon fawud" he continues to wrap his hands.

I nod turning around and stop when he calls my name.

"Yeah?" I ask

"Turn roun again" I turn my back to him confused.

"Something wrong with my outfit?"I ask.

"No, mi just like you skirt" he tells me and I shake my head.

"A dat you really call me back for?"I turn to face him and he has a playful look on his face with his bottom lip trapped between his teeth.

"Come here" I slowly make my way closer to him, he leans down and pecks my lips.

"You look nice" he compliments, his voice is low and heavy. As it always is when he's in that mood.

I meet his gaze and it's hot.
"Hurry up and finish" I'm attempt to leave again and he holds my hand.

He scans my body with a very familiar expression.
"Mi soon come" he licks lips in a seductive way releasing his hold on my hand.

In attempts to conceal how turned on I am, I quickly exit the room.

Making myself comfortable on the couch as I wait for him to be done.

Minutes later I see him head up the stairs, I check the time to see how long it's going to take him to get ready.

He constantly accuses me of taking years to get ready when in reality he takes longer.

It's 7:50 when I check the clock.

I take out my phone scrolling through tiktok to pass time, when I hear the shower come on its
7:56.

"Tai" he calls me from upstairs.

"Yes?" I yell back, I really don't want to move from my position. I hope whatever he needs doesn't require me to do that.

"You move the towel them?" He asks

"Look in the hallway closet, the others are in the laundry room" I respond.

"Oh, mi find it" he says after a moment and I go back to my phone.

"Weh the airforce dem?" He asks, from the top of the stairs.

8:03

Unuh see wah mi affi deal wid?