Chapter 20

Trey's pov
Sunday
9:08 am.

"Tai bill nuh" I hiss putting her last bag into my car.

She's moving in today and as happy as I am that she is,she's been pissing me off all morning.

Apparently she got a dm on Instagram from some girl that I used to mess with, with pictures of us together and she's been acting weird towards me ever since.

I don't even get why she's mad, it was way before her and I don't even know that girl anymore.

She rolls her eyes getting into the back seat of my g wagon.

I exhale .

"Come roun yasso and stop this nuh b" I say looking at her in the rear veiw mirror and she looks away from me out the window.

"Mi can come round there fi yuh if you like?" I say in a tone that she knows better than to play with me.

She hisses getting out of the car coming around to the front.

When she gets in she sits away from me looking at her phone.

I drive off after she puts on her seat belt heading to my house.

When we arrive I park in the drive way and Tai gets out walking to the back to grab the bags.

Wah do da girl ya man

I take them from her shaking my head and she walks into the house infront of me.

Despite my pissy attitude the veiw of her ass in this dress is doing it for me.

It's summer now so she's wearing more clothes that reveal her body and I'm not complaining, I just hope no bwoy nuh mek the mistake look pan har cause me and dem ago have problems.

I put her bags down and walk into the kitchen, I see her on the phone and picking up her car keys.

"Yeah see you soon babe" she hangs up

Who tf she a call babe?

"Who ya talk to?" I ask her my voice not so pleasant causing her to jump startled

"Kel" she tells me looking up from her phone.

She's not lying, I would be able to tell.

She turns and picks up a water putting it in her purse before she fixes her lipgloss

"Weh you a go?" I ask her

"Why you a question me?" She says with attitude,

Who she a talk to?

"Careful" I warn her and she rolls her eyes walking away from me.

Before I can reach her she slams the front door behind her and I hear her car engine.

The fuck?!?

She really a gwan so ova wah girl weh mi fuck 8 months ago ??

A slam door Inna my bomboclaat face??

Dawg if you ever understand how mi angry right now mi feel like punch something. A the first wah woman scratch that anybody ever disrespect me like that and over fuckry.

I love Tai but wah she just do piss me off pan a level wah mi caah even explain. I'm going to make her regret doing what she did.

I grab my keys and leave the house after changing my outfit.

Tai's pov
3:20pm

"Some bitch texted me about her and Trey and I honestly think I did too much..." I tell kel sitting across from her sipping my drink