Chapter 15

(Edited)
Tais pov
6:36 pm

Trey has been on a high ever since the win today, I'm happy for him.

Walking out of the bathroom, I find him at the edge of the bed with his eyes glued to the flat screen TV playing his game.

He looks so good, in such a simple outfit as sweatpants and a t-shirt.

I purposely walk over to him in my towel and bend over seductively doing absolutely nothing, just to get his attention.

He's so engrossed in his game he doesn't seem to notice.

Mentally rolling my eyes, I stand dropping the towel to my feet before walking right passed him to the side of the bed.

He still doesn't care...

That's embarrassing

I decide to stop trying and get dressed.

I put on a black lace thong and black long sleeve body suite with black jordans.

"Babes" I hear Trey call to me while I'm trying to pull the body suit over my ass.

I swear this used to fit.

"Hmm" I absent mindedly respond still struggling to get the latex over my hips.

"Yuh nuh see yuh batty too big fi dat?" Amusement for my struggle clear in his voice

I roll my eyes with my back turned to him

Now you notice me

"Help me then" I tell him

"Come here"

When I get close enough, instead of helping me pull it up he pushes his hand under my ass to my front.

"Trey" I whine

"Think a dis you want way how ya walk naked infront a me" i can hear the smirk in his voice.

So he did see me

"Stop" I roll my eyes pushing his hand away.

He pulls it up over my ass then smacks it before getting up.

"Mi ago change make sure yuh ready when mi come back" he tells me

"Hmm whatever " I tell him turning back to zip the front.

I finish touching up my hair and makeup.

While I take pictures in the large mirror adjacent to the bed I see him emerge behind me, wearing a varsity jacket with black Armani tees, latex pants and his black and white jordans.

He has on gold matching cuban linked braclet and chain.

We kinda match.

He looks good and smells even better.

"Stop look pan mi suh before mi deven bother go no where" he says smirking at me after he caught me staring at him.

My face heats up and I laugh to hide my blush.

"Let's go party baby" I sing to him with my arms around his neck before kissing him quickly on his lips.

We leave the hotel in Treys rental and head to the club.

We arrive and the club is packed. People from everywhere in every corner.

Jayson ,Kam and some other guys on the team aswell as their girlfriends are in our section, some already drinking or smoking hookah.

We walk up to the rope and the security opens it giving him a firm nod.

"Hey bitch" kel walks to me the moment our eyes make four with two shot glasses.