Chapter 63

Excuse any mistakes!
Enjoy lovies☆
Tai's pov
8:33 a.m.

Last night was alot more peaceful than the other night, I managed to sleep soundly regardless, I had this weirdly realistic dream that Trey came back from his trip.

My eyes flutter open as the weight of an arm around me followed by a familiar delicious scent envelopes my nose.

So it was real.

I look up to find him already looking at me, a smile plays on my lips as I hug around him.

He's back!

I missed him so much the last couple days he'd been gone, this is how I know we'd never manage long distance. I'm entirely too attached to this man, both physically and emotionally.

"Morning" I say lowly.

"Morning" his husky morning voice fills the quiet room as his hand steadily caresses my back.

"You okay?" He asks me, his eyes soft as they stare at me with a tint of concern.

I nod, he pecks my forehead hugging me to his body. I melt into his embrace as muscular arms cage me in with my face pressed against his warm chest.

After a few more minutes of cuddling I slip out of bed going to the bathroom to pee.

"A my underpants that Tai?" He asks, I turn to face him with a guilty expression.

He shakes his head while smiling,"Watch mi shirt too,yuh dangerous eeh"

I start giggling.

"Them comfortable" I defend
Plus they smell like him.

"I know, they're mine" he laughs.

I smile going into the bathroom.
Deciding to do everything in one go I shower and get dressed for the day.

My natural is currently in straight back cornrows as I pulled off my wig lastnight. It was making my head feel hot.

I lose the braids out and immediately regret it when I realize I don't have a clue what to do with it.

I let out an exasperated sigh.
Having curly hair is not for the weak.

This is STRESS!

I exit the bathroom after another minute of trying to tame my head which goes in vain as my hair is still a mess.

"Watch bird nest" Mommy teases when I enter the kitchen.

"Ha ha" I laugh sarcastically going to the fridge .

"You nah comb you head?" Nessa asks me when she enters the kitchen from the living room,I look over at her.

"You nah comb fi you?" Is my snappy response.
Mommy laughs..

She's almost in the same boat as me, the difference is her hair is in four plaits and pulled to the back.

She rolls her eyes at me pulling her hoodie over her head.

I shake my head,"here" Mommy hands me a plate of food making me smile.

"Ouu thanks" I kiss her cheek before going to sit.

"When daddy a come home again?" I ask my mother taking a bite of the fried dumpling on the plate.

"Two more days and he'll be back" she says and i smile pleased to hear that.

I've missed him, i can't wait for him to be out of the hospital and at home so we can hang out. I'm genuinely glad he's getting better.

"Madhead" I hear the base of Treyvon's voice approaching the kitchen.