Chapter 29

Tai's pov
Tuesday
7:00 am

By force of habit I roll over feeling for Trey, I groan when I don't feel him next to me.

I doubt he was even in bed last night.

I remember being half asleep and him saying he'd be back at 2 am, it's 7 so where is he?

I hope he's okay.

I get out of bed and feel a little dizzy, I sit back down until I feel a little better.

Getting back up I take my time going into the bathroom.

I brush my teeth then put my hair into a shower cap before going into the shower.

When I get out I wrap my body in my robe, I'm about to take my hair out of the cap when I get the feeling I'm about to throw up.

I thought this was done

I run to the toilet and everything comes up.

I feel so weak I don't think I can move.

I stay there for bout 5 minutes before I try to get up.

I rinse out my mouth going back to the room.

As I do so I see Trey finally walking in.

So now you find yuh yaad??

I ignore him laying on the bed.

"Mami you alright?" He asks and I don't respond.

Not only am I mad at him but I feel entirely too sick to speak.

He comes closer to me and he looks concerned.

"Tai you still feel sick?" He asks and I nod slowly

"You throw up?" He asks and I nod again

"Put on something mi ago bathe and bring you go back to the doctor" he says going into the bathroom .

I get up and put on some biker tights and a cream top with my ugg slides.

I put my hair in a pony tail and he comes out of the bathroom dressed

He takes my hand leading me outside, he opens my door to his crown and I sit putting on my seatbelt.

He gets in and drives off fast.

By the time we reach the office I feel slightly better.

"Morning, is there a doctor here that can see her?" Trey asks the receptionist.

She looks up from the computer screen a d asks for my name.

I give her my information and she tells me to take a seat.

We do the same routine as last time and I finally get to see the doctor.

"Good morning Ms.Day" the different doctor from last time asks

"Good morning' I respond
"What brings you in this morning?"

"Well im still experiencing the same thing from last time I came here, I was pretty dizzy this morning and I threw up alot " I tell her

"I'm gonna need to do a blood test on you, if you would get up on the table" she says and I look at Trey, he's just looking at me.

I sit on the table and she starts talking about things to distract me from the needle she's about to stick in my arm.

"Wow congratulations should be calling you Doctor Day" she says as the needle goes into my skin.

It's a small pinch.