Chapter 34

Don't forget to comment and vote 🧸🧸

Treys pov
Saturday
1:03 am

She looks angry when her eyes meet mine.

More problem.

"You wah hear wah mi affi seh or you have me up?" I ask her and she looks away from me to her laptop screen.

Dawg mi too tired fi dis

"Taiesha" I call her and she doesn't look up.

I walk into the bathroom to shower, when I come back she's in the same spot.

"Tai-" I start and she cuts me off

"Where were you?" She asks in a calm tone.

Mi really nuh wah lie to har

"Did haffi deal wid something T"

"Deal with what..wah you nah tell me Treyvon!" She raises her voice slightly.

"Watch you tone when you a talk to me" I narrow my eyes at her and she matches my stare.

"Trey we're in a relationship and having a child together, I thought we promised not to keep things from eachother" she says, her voice is lower now.

We did

"Tai, you nah go understand" I run my hands down my face

"Then make me understand Trey! You can't expect me to just be chill about the fact that my boyfriend just got up and left then came back after 1 o clock, wah di coulda so important yuh lef me here by myself?!"

"You have a next gyal or sumn?!" She shouts getting up

"No tai" I say calmly

"So wah? Why you affi leave and caah tell me all no-"

"One a ih man dem get shot Taiesha!" I shout in frustration and she looks taken back.

Tais pov
"One a ih man dem get shot Taiesha!" He shouts at me and I'm shocked.

"W-wah ya talk bout?" I ask

Why him woulda need fi leave if somebody got shot? Trey doesn't have any medical experience.

He sighs

"Mi tell you seh mi do business but mi neva specify wah kinda buisness mi do" he says and I look at him confused

Where is this going?

"What buisness do you do?" I ask slightly fearing his response.

"Drugs" he says lowly and my eyes widen.

WAH!

I'm dumbstruck.

I look at him and his eyes have that same coldness I saw before when we where out by the poolside.

Why is that so scary

It's like I'm looking at Trey but it's not him, who is this man?

What do I really know about him?

"Umm-" I say and I don't know what else to say.

Is there anything to say?

"Is that an issue Tai?" He asks me and I don't know how to respond.

What he does isn't ethical, what so ever.

It's illegal for a reason.

"Tai.."

"That's why you have a gun..." I say as it starts to make sense why he would need that type of protection and he nods.

"Why did you wait so long to tell me?" I ask him