Chapter 65

VOTE AND COMMENT
Trey's pov
📍Bahamas, Pig Island

"Aww babe they're so cute" Tai coos at the pigs approaching us in the water.

This....cute?

I look at her strangely.
"Me and you have two different idea of cute" I tell her bluntly, she rolls her eyes going to pet one of them on the head.

Watch brave and fearless she.

"Its heads so soft" she gasps in the cutest way using her phone to record herself.

"Fi har dream this eno, neva see a gyal love pig so" Kel says, she's standing at a distance as she too doesn't want to be in the water with pigs.

I look over at her,
"Make sense why she did so excited fi come here so" I say and she nods.

"Tai love animals from we likkle"

I didn't know that.
What else don't I know?

"Babe get me feeding it" she calls my attention to her.

I look around to see her near the pig with a white cup in hand feeding them.

I shake my head taking the camera from her.
According to her,she's vlogging her pregnancy ,for memories.

She alone do dem sumn ya

Who else you know get the choice fi do anything and wah feed pig pan beach?

"Me never see somebody love animal suh, nuh know why you never turn vet" Kel comments going off with Jay to get a white cup like Tai.

Taiesha laughs.

My attention is shifted to Malik when he speaks to Teyanna who is hiding behind him to feed the ones in the water.

"Babes calm down" he says through laughs as she moves back from the one approaching her.

"Look him nah do you nothing " he tries to comfort her by doing it himself.

She shakes her head getting out of the water.

"Me and Tai anuh ih same thing I don't do pigs!" She says moving away from us.