Chapter 73

Birthday pt.2
Tai's pov
8:56 a.m.

Last night was...something.
Something I've never experienced before and being sober through it all was truly what made it all that it was.

I had never seen Treyvon drunk, well according to him 'tipsy' before.

I already know when i remind him of his behavior lastnight in the future he'll try to deny it which is why i am beyond glad I was able to capture each of them actions on camera.

From Kelise and Teyanna's drunken dance battle to the way the way the guys crashed on the lounge chairs.

Mr. Birthday boy is still currently asleep in bed, while I've been up eating fruits and editing my YouTube video so that it's ready to be posted by the time I gave my followers.

I glance over at his sleeping frame beside me and smile at how cute he his. He would not be pleased with me describing him as such but he really is.

He has such a beautifully sculpted face, one of the first things i noticed when I had met him. I don't know why he doesn't model.

Maybe I should suggest it to him.

I assume from feeling my stare he stirs, his eyes blink open meeting mine. I blush embarrassed for being caught.

He looks up at me and exhales stretching his hand to caress between my thighs.

"Good morning" he greet, I smile.
"Morning" I respond retreating for a bottle of water from the nightstand to hand to him. He blinks a little before sitting up and stretching.

Rubbing the back of his neck he takes the bottle from me putting it to his lips almost downing half the bottle.

"Thanks" he mumbles placing it on the table next to him.

"You have a headache?" I ask him, he nods.

My face softens as I attempt to get up and go to my bag.

"Its good you nuh affi get up b" he tells me.

"I was gonna get you a painkiller" I tell him standing anyways, sauntering over to my bag to retrieve the packet.

Sitting back on the bed I hand it to him, he takes it and pops it in his mouth followed by the water before swallowing.

He then gets up and heads straight to the bathroom, I'm assuming to freshen up for the day.

In that time I ask room service to bring up his breakfast and set it up while I wait for him to leave the bathroom.

As soon as the bell boy leaves, Treyvon exits the bathroom just in time to catch me snapping pictures of the food.

He looks around and his eyes land on the food.
"You order this?" He asks, I nod watching as he moves towards the plates.

Taking a seat next to him, I get comfortable before starting to eat.

"Wah we a do today?" He asks me, I chew and swallow the piece of pancake in my mouth before answering.

"I had planned to go on a boat but majority of you are hung over so that's not a good idea, so I was thinking we chill together? Just us?" I ask, he nods.

"Yeah that can gwan, me need some alone time wid you fi real" his voice hints to something undoubtedly sexual, my face burns as I push the food into my mouth.

He chuckles and starts eating, we endulge in light conversation as we finish our food before getting into our swimsuits.

Leaving our room we head out to our private pool, immediately getting into the warm water I go over to the edge and climb up onto it.