Chapter 66

Author's note: I wish you guys would vote and comment more. Especially comment, I like feedback. Do you like the direction the story is heading in? Your favorite parts..etc.

Hope you enjoy the chapter tho <3
Tai's pov
4:45 p.m.

Since we got back to the hotel, babe has been on the balcony on a phone call.

I have no idea what he's talking about or who he's talking to but he seems very focused on the call.

From where I am, I can see him pacing back and forth, occasionally sitting then going to the railing of the balcony before standing again.

He apparently made reservations for us, he also picked out a dress along with jewelry for me to wear this evening.

All top designers, per usual.
He wears nothing else.

Turning my attention back to the mirror I'm currently sitting on the floor infront of I brush off my setting powder.

Me look good already and me nuh no where near done. Luv dat!

The sliding door opens making me aware that he's back in the room. I don't immediately acknowledge him as im lining my lips.

He walks over to where I am and bends down kissing the side of my neck.

I blush under my makeup looking at him.
"Hurry up or we ago late" he urges moving away from me.

I nod still smiling at him.
He strides over to the bathroom.

After I'm finished with my makeup I fluff perfectly curled hair then run my hands along the sides of my white floor length custom designed dress.

I have no idea how he got my measurements to make this dress but it fits so amazingly, hugging my curves in all the ways it should while annunciating my breasts.

"Damn" I hear him mutter lowly behind me. I glance up in the mirror to see him staring at me.

His bottom lip tucked seductively in his mouth as his eyes carry an entirely different emotion.

One hinting to something deeper.

I blush under his stare once more scanning over him.

He's wearing a white dress shirt with a few of the buttons at the top undone allowing his white gold chain to peak through.

His locs twisted into two strands as they fall down around his shoulders like a mane.

Jesus my man is fine

"You look great" we say simultaneously, we then burst into laughter realizing we where thinking the same thing.

"You look good fi real though b" he says, I smile watching him approach me.

My favorite scent in the world hits my nose feeling as his hands graze my neck.

He clasps the necklace before fixing my hair back over my shoulders.

I touch the pendant with my nails running my fingers against it.

"We ago late come on" he commands.

I pick up my phone and hermes clutch following behind him.

When I catch up to him he holds my hand leading me down to the lobby.

The vehicle arrives but I'm more interested in taking pictures of myself and Treyvon to notice.