Chapter 5

(edited)
Tai's pov

8:00 am

Trying to get from under his arms without waking him up. I successfully get out of bed and head to the bathroom taking off my clothes to get into the shower.

I'm going to be honest, I really like Trey.
He's funny and easy to talk to. Being around him makes me feel calm and safe.

It may be too early to say but I really do enjoy being around him.

I hear him moving around as I start my shower.

"Why you a hide from me?" I hear his deep morning voice coming from behind the door

I feel my cheeks heat up immediately.

How is it that his voice alone can make me feel like this?

I've never felt like this before.

Even in previous relationships i don't think i've ever been this attracted to my partner.
These - feelings are so odd.

"Almost out" i respond throwing my hair into a rushed messy bun on the top of my head tightening the towel around my body.

Swinging the door open, I'm met with a shirtless Trey,towel thrown over his shoulder looking down at his phone. His tattoos on display making him even more attractive, doesn't help that he's still in those grey sweats from last night that leave barely anything to the imagination.

Last night...
I really thought he we would have...what am I saying this is crazy.

I catch myself staring for a moment and it seems he did too as he smirks down at me before moving pass me into the bathroom.

Slightly embarrassed but also immensely turned on by the handsome man who just made sexy eyes at me i make my way back to the room.

After putting on the clothes i had the day before minus the underwear.

I sit on the bed, i take out my phone to respond to text messages from the Group chat and notifications from social media.

About 10 mins later I hear the door open and Trey walks in with a towel around his waist deep enough for me to see his V-Line. I try to look away as my eyes re-focus to his face.

His hair is still slightly wet from the shower, dripping all over his face and onto his shoulders.

"What do you want to do later?" he asks me looking up from his phone meeting my intrusive stare.

"have practice later but I want to see you"he adds

"I'm actually free today" I had finished most of my course work for the week so i didn't really have much to do.

"Whenever you're done im available"

"Oh"
Oh?

"Stay with me today this weekend then" He moves towards me, taking slow strides.

I mean it is friday and I don't have any plans.

"Ok" I respond trying to hide my excitement, but my voice betrays me showcasing my eagerness.

"Good girl, I'll drop you off and pick you up at around 2, pack what you need" he tells me, his eyes scan my body.

"Okay" I respond moving on the bed purposefully drawing attention to my breasts in my top.

"Watch it" he warns lowering his eyes on me, his stare intimidating yet lust filled. I giggle standing to pass him. As I do so I see him reach to grab me, quickly dodging him I move to the side as a laugh escapes my lips.